Draft Impact: What would you do now? (Poll)

Draft Impact: What would you do now?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. With the additions to the oline, would you:

• Draft OL?
    • Draft WR?
    • Draft TE? (for the Bowers contingent)
    • Draft QB?
    • Other (specify)

I’ve been Bowers for 2 weeks but honestly, O-line, WR, no matter how you mock it the “worst” player they get is like Fuaga. 

It’s going to be super interesting this year. 

58 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

a rookie OL who will be a back up is not going to make or break you either.  They should add VET OL help for that and try to get the best playmaker in the draft

It will when you expect that rookie to 100% see playing time. He will contribute. And you'll be thanking God it's that rookie and not turnstile max mitchell who will get Rodgers killed within 20 snaps.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

It will when you expect that rookie to 100% see playing time. He will contribute. And you'll be thanking God it's that rookie and not turnstile max mitchell who will get Rodgers killed within 20 snaps.

Hence the signing of VET OL

Plus I like Warren and even thought Hanson did pretty good in limited action

I dont like Mitchell tho either

3 hours ago, SickJetFan said:

Hence the signing of VET OL

Plus I like Warren and even thought Hanson did pretty good in limited action

I dont like Mitchell tho either

I give carter a pass because he's a rookie but he got beat A LOT when he was put there, looking forward to see if he develops but not sure we can seriously rely on him as top swing tackle.

Curious what vet you think they should sign as insurance? There's nobody out there I'd really love over one of these young rookies. Bhaktiari hasn't played in 2 years and carrying a ? like that on your roster in an all in year is highly questionable. I don't like donovan Smith at all, he's been horrendous. 

6 hours ago, Sammybighead said:

I give carter a pass because he's a rookie but he got beat A LOT when he was put there, looking forward to see if he develops but not sure we can seriously rely on him as top swing tackle.

Curious what vet you think they should sign as insurance? There's nobody out there I'd really love over one of these young rookies. Bhaktiari hasn't played in 2 years and carrying a ? like that on your roster in an all in year is highly questionable. I don't like donovan Smith at all, he's been horrendous. 

Pretty sure Becton still available and would be perfect swing but he is not the only one there will be others that shake free after the draft and June 1st and after final cut down they also need to bring in G/C if they can find upgrade over current depth.

On 3/16/2024 at 2:47 PM, slats said:

Who’s trading up to 10, and for what? Every year, far more teams want to trade down than up. Finding a suitor isn’t quite as easy. Pretty sure that’s the situation JD was in last year when he used every second on his first round clock. 

This is a very deep draft for OL & WR & DT. Best value is rd. 2-4 IMO. Last year was a weak draft after top 12. That’s why JD Sat there sweating the fact he was going to Draft a player at 15 who would take a year or two to develop 

14 hours ago, Larz said:

I’ve been Bowers for 2 weeks but honestly, O-line, WR, no matter how you mock it the “worst” player they get is like Fuaga. 

It’s going to be super interesting this year. 

We have a lot of options.  If Bowers is the puck then you’re adding a monster weapon.  If you go tackle then you have insurance for this year as well as the future. Even if you trade back a few spot s and pick up an extra third you can still get a OL or weapon and trade back into the second