Tottenham Seating and Field Views

Anyone on here familiar with the seating chart and field alignment at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium.  Looks like tix go on sale for the public on the 20th, but I am being offered tix in section 422 by the Jets.  Looking on viewfrommyseat.com this section looks like end zone seats, which not much of a fan of here. 

https://aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/Tottenham+Hotspur+Stadium/422/

Thinking I may have to wait for the public sale to get better sideline seats.  Would love to hear some thoughts on this.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Fed Hill Jet said:

Anyone on here familiar with the seating chart and field alignment at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium.  Looks like tix go on sale for the public on the 20th, but I am being offered tix in section 422 by the Jets.  Looking on viewfrommyseat.com this section looks like end zone seats, which not much of a fan of here. 

Thinking I may have to wait for the public sale to get better sideline seats.  Would love to hear some thoughts on this.

Not familiar with Hotspur's stadium, but that looks like a good angle to me (I'm biased - that's where my Jets seats are roughly).  If the price is right, go for it!

• Upvote 1

I've sat in end zone seats and they aren't ideal. That said sometimes the economics of things dictate where you sit. My recommendation is if you can afford seats away from the end zone, then go for it.

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, bicketybam said:

I've sat in end zone seats and they aren't ideal. That said sometimes the economics of things dictate where you sit. My recommendation is if you can afford seats away from the end zone, then go for it.

These seats are very far away from the end zone.  And much, much cheaper.  Unless you are a raging alcoholic.  

Cheers - Norm Peterson funny moments Part 11 HD

• Haha 1

On 6/12/2024 at 3:46 PM, Fed Hill Jet said:

You don't want to be too close to the field.  Sometimes those horses kick up a lot of mud if it has been raining.

wp2739312.jpg

33 minutes ago, TheAustrian said:

last year i wanted to buy tickets for frankfurt, started the queue with 140 k ... was sold out at 40 k, but frankfurt stadium is smaller and only one game, not two like this time... so theres a chance for you

Is what it is. I'll treat myself to another jersey if I don't make the cut!!

Waited an hour in the ‘waiting room’ as No.64,000 in the queue then when finally on the site it was hopeless, like the very worst of dial up days where every command took about 90 seconds to register, couldn’t then select the seats I wanted because the website was totally unable to cope, after about 50 minutes of this nonsense it spat me out and returned me to position 202,000….**** them, I won’t be going and I’ll save the £400 or so and put towards a trip to MetLife for me and her another time…..fvck them alll…getting tickets for events in the UK nowadays is a joke, the more we engage in this stupidity the worse it will get so I’m out…good luck to all those who are going 

On 6/17/2024 at 3:24 PM, Fed Hill Jet said:

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the tix from the Jets.  Deadline was last Friday and I figured Bird in Hand...

Will be interested in seeing what becomes available and prices on the 20th.

You can always sell the other tickets on here. Bunch of us would jump on them. 

1 hour ago, redlichtie said:

Waited an hour in the ‘waiting room’ as No.64,000 in the queue then when finally on the site it was hopeless, like the very worst of dial up days where every command took about 90 seconds to register, couldn’t then select the seats I wanted because the website was totally unable to cope, after about 50 minutes of this nonsense it spat me out and returned me to position 202,000….**** them, I won’t be going and I’ll save the £400 or so and put towards a trip to MetLife for me and her another time…..fvck them alll…getting tickets for events in the UK nowadays is a joke, the more we engage in this stupidity the worse it will get so I’m out…good luck to all those who are going 

The ticket master site is pathetic. I waited in a queue of over 200,000 for 2 hours before I got in. Was unable to select my seat as the site was so laggy the tickets had gone by the time the click registered. Eventually bought any ticket I could get, behind the endzone which wasn't where I wanted to sit. But at least I am in, I suppose. £165 including fees for quite a crappy seat.

• Upvote 1

I got into the waiting room at 9am, of course that meant sod all, because of the whole "You will be assigned a random number once the queue opens." So a pretty good bet there were more than a few who went online at 11.55 ended up inside the first 100. Not to mention the Ticketmaster resale bots. 

Ended up being 66,614 when it did open, waited just over an hour, and as for trying to pick a seat on the map using the phone? Watch as you move two sections over when you didn't actually do anything or it would suddenly zoom out, etc. Wouldn't let me pick a bunch of seats I wanted, ended up with a decent enough seat, not too far from where I was for the Falcons game.

Next up, waiting for a Ryanair sale to get the flights sorted.

• Upvote 1

I don't have tickets but I do have a former customer who has a ticket reselling business. He's a super nice guy who started his business in the late 80's by paying kids to stand in line for popular concert tickets. When I saw how this was going, I sent him a message and he told me he'd have plenty of options for me. That's all I needed to hear. I will pay a slight premium but I don't have the deal with this nonsense. 

That said, I understand that not everyone can pay a premium price for a ticket. These tickets are expensive as it is. I hope everyone that wants tickets can get one at a fair value. But even back in the days where you had to stand online for a Ticketmaster window, it was a crapshoot when it came to popular events. Best of luck to everyone 🙏

30 minutes ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

I got up early and precisely at 5am I got in the waiting room at approx #7500 on the line. Waited about 30 minutes and was able to get 2 tickets, section 424, first row. I feel bad for others here who couldn't get them. 

Don't feel bad, it is what it is. Never a fan of random queue and annoying that website couldn't cope but I'll spend the money on a jersey and might even get a new TV ready for the new season! 💪

• Upvote 1

On 6/20/2024 at 9:01 AM, 32EBoozer said:

You can always sell the other tickets on here. Bunch of us would jump on them. 

Well, 3 of the 4 are spoken for, but there may be on available.  Will know more closer to the game.   Glad I pulled the trigger on these, I could have potentially saved some money but the ticketmaster headache and stress from what I'm hearing would have been too much I think.

• Upvote 2