Why are you guys always so mad at the Jets?

On 7/11/2024 at 9:20 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

When Woody took over, his 1st 11 years, the jets were one of the best franchises in the nfl.  Multiple playoff appearnaces, division title, 2 afc championship games etc.

He hit a rough patch in the middle of his tenure.

He now has a top 3 talent wise team in the league and about to go 13-4 if his qb stays healthy.

Woody has been a very solid owner snd Post UK Woody will be a champion.

Accept it jet fans.  

The Tebow trade in 2012 was the signal Woody had taken over as Shadow GM.  Not a coincidence this franchise has been a hot mess ever since.  

38 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

The Tebow trade in 2012 was the signal Woody had taken over as Shadow GM.  Not a coincidence this franchise has been a hot mess ever since.  

Well, that shadow gm now has put together a top 5 most talented roster in the league.

Thank you Shadow GM!  Thank you!!

• More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/9/2024 at 5:31 PM, Nolder said:

I thought this was a fan forum for people who like the Jets I’m confused.

I love the jets. But if a jet fan isn’t mad at having the longest streak of consecutive years not making the playoffs in ALL professional sports, I’d question how much that fan wants to win. 

• Upvote 3

On 7/17/2024 at 11:07 AM, Joe W. Namath said:

Well, that shadow gm now has put together a top 5 most talented roster in the league.

Thank you Shadow GM!  Thank you!!

The NY Football Giants won 2 SB against the 5th through 1st best rosters in the NFL.  They had a 1st best HC.

Why are you guys always so mad at the Jets?

Screen-Shot-2023-04-19-at-11_30.59-AM.png.f72e206a29d5fc3c05eb94d818993302.png

The Jets have had their Draft and made some good free agent signings.  We're heading out of the "Reconciliation" phase and have temporarily forgotten past incidents and abuse.  We are heading into the Honeymoon phase again as Training Camp begins and hopes that "this time they'll treat us differently" reign!  We go back into the "Tensions Building" phase in September when the Jets are 1-2.

They’ve made themselves into the punchline of the NFL, while teams like the Browns and Lions are winning playoff games. The playoff drought has been beaten to death. 

Lets see if they can prove the doubters wrong this year, otherwise it’ll be another wipe and reset

• Upvote 1

On 7/20/2024 at 6:12 AM, Jetsplayer21 said:

I love the jets. But if a jet fan isn’t mad at having the longest streak of consecutive years not making the playoffs in ALL professional sports, I’d question how much that fan wants to win. 

@Jet Nut

On 7/19/2024 at 6:07 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

Thorny - miserable every year for 15 years in a row

All you ever do is attack people here.  Why don't you leave and find another forum?  It would be better here if you did.  I won't speak for others, but you add nothing of value to this forum.

7 minutes ago, Dcat said:

All you ever do is attack people here.  Why don't you leave and find another forum?  It would be better here if you did.  I won't speak for others, but you add nothing of value to this forum.

At least I dont attack the owner, gm, coach and players all day long.  

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Yeah.  You never deliver criticism when it is appropriate.  Instead, you attack your fellow fans.  There's only one way to describe your contributions here: Suck.   Change is possible, though.  Even for you.

12 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Screen-Shot-2023-04-19-at-11_30.59-AM.png.f72e206a29d5fc3c05eb94d818993302.png

The Jets have had their Draft and made some good free agent signings.  We're heading out of the "Reconciliation" phase and have temporarily forgotten past incidents and abuse.  We are heading into the Honeymoon phase again as Training Camp begins and hopes that "this time they'll treat us differently" reign!  We go back into the "Tensions Building" phase in September when the Jets are 1-2.

Yes, except we never get the “reconciliation” part.  Not one apology from the Jets nor a refund of any kind for loyal season ticket holders.  

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Phil's posts are extremely enriching though 😅

4 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

Phil's posts are extremely enriching though 😅

He doesn't attack other posters.  I'd rather have Phil1C here than the constant whining of the other.  

3 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

There's nothing wrong with criticizing the team you root for. You're still a Jets fan even if you think the people running the Jets suck - the same way you can still be a patriot even if you think the people running the United States suck. 

Fans are negative because the team hasn't had a winning season since Obama was still the president. Is the negativity over the top sometimes? Yes, but you act like you don't know where it comes from. We ALL know where it comes from. 

• Haha 1