UDFA TE/FB Lincoln Sefcik

Best case scenario is probably PS but he looked solid in what (very) little footage I could find of him.  Decent speed, looks good as a blocker and welcomes contact.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Now that’s a last name that could be pronounced at least 8 different ways and none would surprise me. 

i-wanna-kick-myself-maddie.png

Edited by Dunnie
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

This is another guy jet fans will soon start claiming is better than Ruckert.

Ruckert will establish himself as the starter for year to come this year. Book it!! I'm not a very observant football guy but this kid looked good to me with solid aggressive blocking and now we will see he can catch now that we have a QB who may be old but still NFL quality. 

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

This is another guy jet fans will soon start claiming is better than Ruckert.

Nah. But he's exactly the kind of guy who could make Yeboah or Kuntz have to fight for a roster/PSquad slot - you only need so many developmental TEs

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

Nah. But he's exactly the kind of guy who could make Yeboah or Kuntz have to fight for a roster/PSquad slot - you only need so many developmental TEs

Is it wrong I'm secretly rooting for Kuntz?

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Ruckert will establish himself as the starter for year to come this year. Book it!! I'm not a very observant football guy but this kid looked good to me with solid aggressive blocking and now we will see he can catch now that we have a QB who may be old but still NFL quality. 

Say what you want about Zack Wilson, but he had an UNCANNY ability to overthrow tall receivers in the 10-15-yard passing range.  I mean, it was impressive.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Say what you want about Zack Wilson, but he had an UNCANNY ability to overthrow tall receivers in the 10-15-yard passing range.  I mean, it was impressive.

Then throw it at the toes of the really short guys? Yeah, you cant teach that. LOL

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

University of South Alabama.  Mobile Alabama!  Worked there for 15 years.  5 of the happiest years of my life!

What happened to the other 10 years?

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Then throw it at the toes of the really short guys? Yeah, you cant teach that. LOL

He could have being recruited by the Israeli army to clear out Hamas' bunkers. 

• 2 weeks later...