JetNation Set to Kick Off NY Jets Training Camp Coverage at Florham Park

7 hours ago, JetNation said:

As the NY Jets gear up for the 2024 season, JetNation is excited to announce that we will be providing live coverage from Florham Park for the entirety of the NY Jets Training Camp. Our very own KRL will kick off our comprehensive coverage on Wednesday, July 24th, with an in-depth #JetsCamp report.

This is good news.  @KRL provides far better detailed reports than the usual suspects at Florham park.  At this time of year, KRL is THE MAN

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, JetNation said:

NY Jets Florham Park

As the NY Jets gear up for the 2024 season, JetNation is excited to announce that we will be providing live coverage from Florham Park for the entirety of the NY Jets Training Camp. Our very own KRL will kick off our comprehensive coverage on Wednesday, July 24th, with an in-depth #JetsCamp report.

JetNation is committed to bringing you the most up-to-date news, insights, and analysis as the Jets prepare for an exciting season. Whether you’re a fan looking to stay informed on the latest training camp developments or simply eager to see how the new roster shapes up, our team will be on the ground to deliver all the action.

Stay tuned to the JetNation.com blog, our NY Jets forum and Jets social media channels for exclusive content, breakdowns and daily updates. Be sure to follow the hashtag #JetsCamp for live tweets and breaking news straight from Florham Park.

Don’t miss a moment of the action as we cover everything from player performances and roster battles to coaching strategies and fan events. JetNation is your go-to source for all things NY Jets this training camp. Let’s get ready for a great season ahead!

The post JetNation Set to Kick Off NY Jets Training Camp Coverage at Florham Park appeared first on JetNation.com - New York Jets Blog & Forum.

Click here to read the full story...

Yay! for @KRL but I refuse to upvote @JetNation that guy sucks.

9 hours ago, ToonforPrez said:

I love this guy he lives his life the way he wants, and I respect that immensely!

Yea he does and he should, but if he doesn’t give us a full season or close this time I will feign massive disdain for him and his stupid shirt! 

• Post of the Week 1

9 hours ago, ToonforPrez said:

I love this guy he lives his life the way he wants, and I respect that immensely!

Me Right Now: No comment.

Me After the Jets win the AFC East: You just have to let Aaron be Aaron.

Me if the Jets fail to make the playoffs: We knew it was not going to work this year the second he showed up with that shirt.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Yea he does and he should, but if he doesn’t give us a full season or close this time I will feign massive disdain for him and his stupid shirt! 

So true but you know the media were fuming behind the scenes and it was all worth it lol.

• Upvote 1