Those who went to the joint practice today - would you agree with this? "The Jets essentially demoralized their rivals"

Sauce Gardner Waves Goodbye To The Giants Following Dominant Jets Practice (msn.com)

Sauce Gardner Waves Goodbye To The Giants Following Dominant Jets Practice

usatsi_19956541

Story by Derek Hryn

1h  1 min read

The New York Jets took Wednesday's practice personally, and star cornerback Sauce Gardner didn't try to conceal it.

From Aaron Rodgers throwing Hall-Of-Fame worthy passes, to Breece Hall displaying versatility out of the backfield and Garrett Wilson running circles around the Giants secondary: The Jets essentially demoralized their rivals.

The two teams square off in preseason Week 3, which could result in more bad blood than usual.

Gardner had a positive afternoon, and held the Giants' best playmaker Malik Nabers in check during scrimmage play.

Gardner has become, not only the Jets' defensive leader, but a top-40 player in football, per the NFL's Top 100 list. Heading into his third season, he's showing that he's prepared to intimidate and taunt anyone that stands in his team's way. He certainly let the Giants know as they stomped off the field in defeat.

Gardner is coming off his second consecutive Pro Bowl campaign as a member of the Jets, and looks to play a prominent role in Year 3.
  • Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • More Ugh 1

• ARodJetsFan changed the title to Those who went to the joint practice today - would you agree with this? "The Jets essentially demoralized their rivals"
9 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I'm actually concerned they pissed the Giants off and that it may translate to some dirty play during the game (as in injuries).  Would be happy to see the Jets take the high road but whatever.  Stay healthy, boys.

Aaron should participate in several series with the starting lineup. Relying solely on training camp practices before the regular season is not sufficient.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 5
  • Ugh 1

17 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I'm actually concerned they pissed the Giants off and that it may translate to some dirty play during the game (as in injuries).  Would be happy to see the Jets take the high road but whatever.  Stay healthy, boys.

Agreed

sauce waving while not the worst and probably has friends over there def pissed of some

you get a bubble guy trying to make a difference and do something to fire them up and you end up with. Needless injury

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Concerned about this as well.

It's great that the Jets played well, but they need to sh!tcan the needless taunting.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

What are you talking about?

Their former players, like Canty and Burress for example, usually take pot shots at them during the season. Not just those 2 specifically, but also different players at different times. Happens every year. Let them do that, and use it as fuel.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

4 minutes ago, BradSmith16fan said:

Their former players, like Canty and Burress for example, usually take pot shots at them during the season. Not just those 2 specifically, but also different players at different times. Happens every year. Let them do that, and use it as fuel.

Dude, come on. Burress and Canty? That’s who hurt you? Former players? 😂
When was the last time Burress was quoted saying anything about anything… much less the Jets?

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Green Ghost said:

Dude, come on. Burress and Canty? That’s who hurt you?
When was the last time Burress was quoted saying anything about anything… much less the Jets?

Basically anytime I see him on the Carton show whenever I see clips. I know its the Carton show,  but still. So would you say Sauce hurt them by the wave? Look at some of the comments here, saying that might fire them up.

12 minutes ago, BradSmith16fan said:

Basically anytime I see him on the Carton show whenever I see clips. I know its the Carton show,  but still. So would you say Sauce hurt them by the wave? Look at some of the comments here, saying that might fire them up.

Don’t change the subject by asking me what I thought about Sauce waving.

I asked you to explain what you meant when you said “Let their organization continue to keep bad mouthing the Jets. Use it as fuel”.
I was honestly curious to know what their organization said, and so far you haven’t given me a single thing.

5 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Don’t change the subject by asking me what I thought about Sauce waving.

I asked you to explain what you meant when you said “Let their organization continue to keep bad mouthing the Jets. Use it as fuel”. I was honestly curious to know what their organization said, and so far you haven’t given me anything to back that comment up. Not a single thing.

I view Burress, Canty and there former players, especially ones that won a sb there and played there most of their career, as extensions of their organization. If you don't, ok.

7 minutes ago, BradSmith16fan said:

I view Burress, Canty and their former players, especially ones that won a sb there and played there most of their career, as extensions of their organization. If you don't, ok.

Okay, they both played for the Giants. Burress is 47 years old now btw.
You still haven’t told me what he or anyone else in the NYG continues to say that this Jets team should use as fuel. 
Throw me a bone here.  Give me just one.

4 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Know they both played for the Giants. IBurress is 47 years old now btw. You still haven’t told me what he or anyone else in the NYG continues to say that this Jets team should use as fuel. 
Throw me a bone here. What have they said that hurt you?

Just told you my opinion. Don't like it, ok.

7 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

You didn’t give your opinion about anything. You apparently made something up, and now you’re trying to dance around it after someone asked you about it.

Opinion definition: a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.                                                My opinion based on my observation of watching them, I think they view themselves as Giants for life since they won a sb with them. If you disagree, ok.

5 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Some of you just like to be miserable. So we practiced too good today? Are we kidding here?

When Jet fans encounter good things happening, it’s hard to accept that 1) it will last and 2) that it won’t end in complete disaster. 
I get it. We’re all scarred. It’s tough. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, BradSmith16fan said:

Opinion definition: a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.                                                My opinion based on my observation of watching them, I think they view themselves as Giants for life since they won a sb with them. If you disagree, ok.

That has has nothing to do with your original comment about the Jets “using continued attacks by the Giants organization as fuel” but we both know that. Keep dancing, Brad.

I think we’re done here.