Those who went to the joint practice today - would you agree with this? "The Jets essentially demoralized their rivals"

5 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I can see to it that you’ll never get another veal chop in Umberto’s again, Mister. 😉

Was thinking about you today - did not see any updates on cutlets and wondered how he did

thinking if him made me hungry so I made chicken parm for dinner with a side salad of arugula, roasted reds, burrata, shaved parm, prosciutto and fresh mango drizzled with balsamic glaze

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

That has has nothing to do with your original comment about the Jets “using continued attacks by the Giants organization as fuel” but we both know that. Keep dancing, Brad.

I think we’re done here.

"Canty played with the Giants for four seasons during his career and says that he is still connected with people in the organization". From 2018, but the owners have not changed. And ok.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/nfl/new-york-giants/article/nfl-draft-chris-canty-says-new-york-giants-could-trade-up-for-sam-darnold-116594885/amp/

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, BradSmith16fan said:

"Canty played with the Giants for four seasons during his career and says that he is still connected with people in the organization". From 2018, but the owners have not changed. And ok.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/nfl/new-york-giants/article/nfl-draft-chris-canty-says-new-york-giants-could-trade-up-for-sam-darnold-116594885/amp/

@The Crusher @Jet_Engine1 would you really blame me if I said …

nah, forget it. I’m not going there. 😉

11 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

That has has nothing to do with your original comment about the Jets “using continued attacks by the Giants organization as fuel” but we both know that. Keep dancing, Brad.

I think we’re done here.

How much are the Mara's paying you??!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

@The Crusher @Jet_Engine1 would you really blame me if I said …

nah, forget it. I’m not going there. 😉

Can you explain what was wrong with what was posted? You don't think Canty and the owners or at least some in the organization are in lockstep on what they think about the Jets? Like a media mouthpiece?

• Sympathy 1

29 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Was thinking about you today - did not see any updates on cutlets and wondered how he did

thinking if him made me hungry so I made chicken parm for dinner with a side salad of arugula, roasted reds, burrata, shaved parm, prosciutto and fresh mango drizzled with balsamic glaze

And you didn’t invite me? Jeez.

Actually, I ate well also. I had my favorite sandwich at a local fish joint down here, a soft shelled crab BLT with a Greek orzo salad as a side. 
Strange combo, I know, but they do both really well. So why not?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

And you didn’t invite me? Jeez.

Actually, I ate well also. I had my favorite sandwich at a local fish joint down here, a soft shelled crab BLT with a Greek orzo salad as a side. 
Strange combo, I know, but they make both really well, so why not?

Well done.

apologies for going down a food road @The Crusher

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BradSmith16fan said:

I view Burress, Canty and there former players, especially ones that won a sb there and played there most of their career, as extensions of their organization. If you don't, ok.

Burress has been kind of an outcast from the giants since his gun incident.  He publicly vented about Eli and none of teammates coming to visit him in jail and that’s part of why he signed with the jets

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

1 hour ago, BradSmith16fan said:

I view Burress, Canty and there former players, especially ones that won a sb there and played there most of their career, as extensions of their organization. If you don't, ok.

Neither Burress or Canty played most of their careers with the Giants.

Am I right @Green Ghost

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Neither Burress or Canty played most of their careers with the Giants.

Am I right @Green Ghost

Brad just found out Plaxico played for the Jets after the NYG, don’t ruin his made up narrative even more.

BTW now you’re going to make me have to look up Canty’s career. I don’t remember him playing elsewhere?

17 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Burress has been kind of an outcast from the giants since his gun incident.  He publicly vented about Eli and none of teammates coming to visit him in jail and that’s part of why he signed with the jets

Got it. Just seeing him banter on the Carton show and this.  https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/nfl/new-york-giants/article/plaxico-burress-new-york-giants-organization-better-than-jets-49748280/amp/.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BradSmith16fan said:

True, but they won superbowls with them. I think that creates a lifetime bond with an organization for a lot of players, especially if they didn't win with other teams.

Who did Plaxico  win a Super Bowl with in 2006, Brad?

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Brad just found out Plaxico played for the Jets after the NYG, don’t ruin his made up narrative even more.

BTW now you’re going to make me have to look up Canty’s career. I don’t remember him playing elsewhere?

Yeah.  Started with 4 years on the Cowboys and after 4 years with the Giants he did 3 with the Ravens.  
4 seasons with the Giants out of 11 NFL seasons isn’t a majority is it?  

4 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Who did Plaxico  win a Super Bowl with in 2006, Brad?

No one in 2006. In Feb 2008 he did win a sb with the Giants against the Patriots. He won with no other team, so I think that sb win probably created a lifetime bond with the Giants.