Thanks Joe

1 minute ago, kmnj said:

I am a huge Joe critic but thanks Joe for not somehow ending up signing Watson to a big deal like the Browns did due to their meddling owner.  I watched the game yesterday like I am sure others did and omg that dude is washed toast-he is done. HIs off the field issues clearly was a problem but the dude got paid and it appears(my opinion) he is out of shape and not interested in playing ball. I guess he has 250 million reasons to be lazy and unmotivated but OMG .....I never thought his play would drop off so badly. I would have never signed him as (GM from my couch)  due to the off the field stuff but I honestly never thought his game would collapse like this.  I dont know if an owner will cut a guy with that contract as all of the money is going to Watson but I think that is a move they may have to do. 

He's not getting cut, lol 😆 

Screenshot_20240909-124600_Chrome.jpg

• Ugh 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, kmnj said:

I am a huge Joe critic but thanks Joe for not somehow ending up signing Watson to a big deal like the Browns did due to their meddling owner.  I watched the game yesterday like I am sure others did and omg that dude is washed toast-he is done. HIs off the field issues clearly was a problem but the dude got paid and it appears(my opinion) he is out of shape and not interested in playing ball. I guess he has 250 million reasons to be lazy and unmotivated but OMG .....I never thought his play would drop off so badly. I would have never signed him as (GM from my couch)  due to the off the field stuff but I honestly never thought his game would collapse like this.  I dont know if an owner will cut a guy with that contract as all of the money is going to Watson but I think that is a move they may have to do. 

The dead-cap hit would make cutting him prohibitive for at least 3 years (2027)

Watson looked like garbage last night and really has done nothing since Cleveland traded for him.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ARodJetsFan said:

The dead-cap hit would make cutting him prohibitive for at least 3 years (2027)

Watson looked like garbage last night and really has done nothing since Cleveland traded for him.

Makes one wonder if Elijah is ready to come back yet? LOL

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

It's week 1, dont get too carried away w/ overreactions.  That said, Watson looks like a shell of himself.  Something obviously happened during his 2 years of shame.  It's almost like his confidence was just destroyed personally and it carried onto the field.  Not the same dude at all that was in Houston.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, JiFtheOracle said:

It's week 1, dont get too carried away w/ overreactions.  That said, Watson looks like a shell of himself.  Something obviously happened during his 2 years of shame.  It's almost like his confidence was just destroyed personally and it carried onto the field.  Not the same dude at all that was in Houston.

Or Elijah Moore is the devil? 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MR.GANGGREEN28 said:

Line play isn't doing him any favors but yea I agree completely. Just throw the whole organization away at this point.

They lost OL coach Bill Callahan to Titans so he could become his son's OL coach. A big loss for Cleveland and a good get for TN