How good is Tony Adams?

Maye the better question is how good will he become?

Very good game yesterday.

Last year, as more of a strong safety, he gave up 1 TD all year and showed some promise covering in the slot and stopping the run.

This year, he’s playing more of a free safety role which I believe fits his skill set even better.

His weakness last year was tackling and at times getting his hips turned in coverage (more technique related).  Both are parts of the game that can be improved, as opposed to playmaking skills, instincts, toughness, athleticism — all things he has.  

Thoughts?  Anyone watch him closely yesterday?

I feel like last year he was average to below average but you could see he had the skill. It was his 1st year starting, so I'm sure he has more confidence now after a year under his belt, game's slowing down for him and more comfortable in the system.

Bigger issue that I'm more alarmed about is how bad Clark has been. He does not look like the BAL S we traded for 2 games in.

Time to maybe start playing Davis or JBC a bit more.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I feel like last year he was average to below average but you could see he had the skill. It was his 1st year starting, so I'm sure he has more confidence now after a year under his belt, game's slowing down for him and more comfortable in the system.

Bigger issue that I'm more alarmed about is how bad Clark has been. He does not look like the BAL S we traded for 2 games in.

Time to maybe start playing Davis or JBC a bit more.

Clark's coming back from a full season injured, rust isn't surprising

• Upvote 2