Cooler Heads Prevail .. what do you want to see this week ?

I want to see.

1. Zero False Starts
2. Crisp Route Running by GW
3. Better Pass Protection
4. Braelan Allen
5. More Mike Williams
6. Less Robert Salad
7. A McDonalds Darnold Sandwich
7. A big fat W going into Buffalo

Let's go .. act like men.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 3

Looking to see if Rodgers keeps taking a beating against the Brian Flores blitz packages. Rodgers looks to be near death already and we’re not even a quarter of the way into the season. On defense, they simply cannot allow Sam Darnold to have success against them. It’s Sam freaking Darnold.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Looking to see if Rodgers keeps taking a beating against the Brian Flores blitz packages. Rodgers looks to be near death already and we’re not even a quarter of the way into the season. On defense, they simply cannot allow Sam Darnold to have success against them. It’s Sam freaking Darnold.

This will be the most important thing this week, and going forward. The offensive line will need to be much better 

4 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Exactly. Smart, focused football.  Red zone efficiency.  Use your best players regardless of the name.  Attack the end zone unpredictably like your jobs depend on it. 

Ya I mean to dive deeper...

For starters the penalties have to stop. The guys need to focus. We didn't have pre snap penalties weeks 1-3 like we just did.

The OL was awful against an OK DL. We have to get to the OL we saw against NE again. There shouldn't be that big of a difference in the play.

Force our playmakers the ball. Am at the stage where I'd rather see Rodgers throw a pick on taking a shot with GW or Williams down the field. At least try it several times a game.

In reality the defense was great Sunday, so not going to bash them much. We had a couple miscommunications... but overall we looked good. But there's a big difference between facing JJ than Sutton. Aaron Jones can't just get ignored either.

• Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

For starters the penalties have to stop. The guys need to focus. We didn't have pre snap penalties weeks 1-3 like we just did.

The OL was awful against an OK DL. We have to get to the OL we saw against NE again. There shouldn't be that big of a difference in the play.

Force our playmakers the ball. Am at the stage where I'd rather see Rodgers throw a pick on taking a shot with GW or Williams down the field. At least try it several times a game.

In reality the defense was great Sunday, so not going to bash them much. We had a couple miscommunications... but overall we looked good. But there's a big difference between facing JJ than Sutton. Aaron Jones can't just get ignored either.

Diving deeper to me is figuring out how to stop the run consistently.  That’s what’s killing the defense.  And on offense, use the personnel better.  Use allen more in the backfield, use hall more as a receiver. Hall is a finesse back who is better in space and creates matchup problems. Also think they should be doing more rb screens and fewer pure predictable handoffs.  Take the ball away from the scrum where they’re having trouble and get the ball outside.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

I want to see.

1. Zero False Starts
2. Crisp Route Running by GW
3. Better Pass Protection
4. Braelan Allen
5. More Mike Williams
6. Less Robert Salad
7. A McDonalds Darnold Sandwich
7. A big fat W going into Buffalo

Let's go .. act like men.

I want a pony and a fire engine.

• Sympathy 1

35 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

The OL is obviously key.  They need to have a big bounce-back game against the Vikes.  I could see it happening.  

Diving deeper to me is figuring out how to stop the run consistently.  That’s what’s killing the defense.  And on offense, use the personnel better.  Use allen more in the backfield, use hall more as a receiver. Hall is a finesse back who is better in space and creates matchup problems. Also think they should be doing more rb screens and fewer pure predictable handoffs.  Take the ball away from the scrum where they’re having trouble and get the ball outside.  
We're 20th in run D (yards and ypc). Not great, but hardly getting killed by it.

Score some more points - then see how well opponents run on us.

Some statement adjustments maybe? Start Allen. Bench Sauce for Echols. Get Fashanu out before he gets Rodgers killed. It’s getting late early and they need a win.
Yes !!!! Id like to see this too