Davante Adams is the only way to save the season

BreeceHallofFame

Look, I understand off Wilson how and why the Rodgers move made sense to a point. But it's probably led to some questionable decisions about personnel. And problem now is in for a penny, in for a pound. And that probably means despite Woody Johnson suddenly caring about the budget, wouldn't shock me if Adams is here to try to salvage this mess (and wreck the cap.) He was born rich and owns an NFL team, so pardon me if I don't give a flying f___ about the cap and his checking account. 

Note; David Bakthairi is still a free agent, and this OL sucks. That might even make sense. Again, in for a penny. It's a little late to grow some sense of fiscal responsibility now.

Heck, were I running this ongoing sheetshow, either Jon Gruden or Mike Vrabel would be landing at Newark sometime this afternoon and Bobby Salad could go get in 18 holes at 4PM at some country club without pretending to have a clue about being an NFL head coach. . 

7 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

It’s about guys being coached properly on their assignments on any given play and getting in sync with their timing and execution.

Baldinger has a clip on X showing them letting a blitzer come Scot free to sack Rodgers.

The C and G successfully double the NT but the free rusher is completely unaccounted for 🤣

I get that. I assume that is “ part “ of the reason why Hackett was hired. So he could help translate the Aaron Rodgers offense to the players. Except the OC can’t coach, and the 1 guy on the same page as Rodgers ( lizzard ) can’t catch lol

3 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

No you get what you want( see H Reddick)  , or you keep him even if you have deactivate him.  This is the nfl , you don’t do any teams any favors.   They have cap space to hold him next year ( want a pick), or they simple cut him.     I give him Derek Carr treatment before I trade him for anything less than I want.  

Raiders have sabotaged their own franchise over and over, but even Davis is not that stupid. Bill bellicheck said they would be lucky to get a 4th rounder. It’s common to ask the world for a player, but behind closed doors they know they can take what they can get. Raiders at least suckk so bad early in the season every year that they can plan ahead to made trades :) 

Just now, Dcronin said:

We are not getting Davante Adams. We do not have enough to offer. Also, he would change absolutely nothing. Just another completely covered guy in a dysfunctional offense -another person we can’t get the ball to.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Davante Adams would change absolutely nothing? Do you really believe that?

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Adams deal is supposed to happen TODAY, as the Raiders do not want to give him another $1mil game check to sit out on Wednesday. 

Firing the HC and then trading for Davante would certainly be a... news filled Tuesday

Firing the HC due to sense of urgency to win now and then not trading for Davante due to budget would certainly be a... Woody Johnson special.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1