Davante

shuler82

11 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Saints only have 4 mill in cap space... Raiders would need to eat a lot of salary... The only way saints get him is if they offer a decent amount more than the jets because of all the salary they eat. 

Also not sure where you got the report that they are leading but I doubt it. 

Besides not having cap this year. They’re over the cap by over 100mill next year. So the only way to free cap space for him is to move even more money to future years. Which isn’t what they want or need.

• Upvote 1

i dont see this happening, especially now.

Adams wants a multi deal. we just fired our HC. Rodgers could be gone next year. so i new HC and new QB could be here next year.

i just think he would want to go to a team with a HC and QB who will be there for the next few years.

3 minutes ago, doitny said:

i dont see this happening, especially now.

Adams wants a multi deal. we just fired our HC. Rodgers could be gone next year. so i new HC and new QB could be here next year.

i just think he would want to go to a team with a HC and QB who will be there for the next few years.

Why would you think that? At this point in his career IMO he would rather make a Super Bowl run with a QB he knows he can be successful with. Why would he care about the next few years? He's been paid well already. Making a run in NY with his close friend would be a pretty exciting few months for him I would think.

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

Why would you think that? At this point in his career IMO he would rather make a Super Bowl run with a QB he knows he can be successful with. Why would he care about the next few years? He's been paid well already. Making a run in NY with his close friend would be a pretty exciting few months for him I would think.

that QB hasnt looked good this year. if he wants to make a SB run then hes better off with the Bills.

they always care about money. these guys have a short window to make as much as they can so they can live comfortably the rest of their lives without working.

and before you say he made 129 million so thats enough, its not.