Sunday Games

10 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Yep ... World beater against the lofty Jags.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Remind me of that time when Zach Wilson threw 4 TDs against the Jags, again?

Oh wait, he got benched at halftime for a CFL backup QB who can't throw a forward pass (and still got outplayed by him).

You need to have a 3-year ban on having QB opinions.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh wait, he got benched at halftime for a CFL backup QB who can't throw a forward pass (and still got outplayed by him).

cat massage GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I think the most ZW ever had was 3 ... against the Dolphins ?

I just never liked heavy RPO bs ... Never have, never will. I don't mind the roll outs .. but the ol College zero 1 key RPO ... Nah.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I think the most ZW ever had was 3 ... against the Dolphins ?

2.  The most passing TDs Zach has ever had in a game is 2.  lol.  And even that he only did 7 times in 34 games.  Yikes.  

7 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I just never liked heavy RPO bs ... Never have, never will. I don't mind the roll outs .. but the ol College zero 1 key RPO ... Nah.

You know what's worse than heavy RPO QBs?  QBs who can't play the position at all. 

You always talk about how coaching needs to help its QBs out.  Well the Bears are putting Caleb Williams in the best position to succeed, no?  Can't have it both ways, dude.  You can't complain about coaching when it fails and then turn around and complain about it again when it yields positive results.

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Woah, steep

• Haha 1

You know what's worse than heavy RPO QBs?  QBs who can't play the position at all. 
You always talk about how coaching needs to help its QBs out.  Well the Bears are putting Caleb Williams in the best position to succeed, no?  Can't have it both ways, dude.  You can't complain about coaching when it fails and then turn around and complain about it again when it yields positive results.
I never said anything of the sort about the Bears and Caleb ... I was putting a kaibash on the OMG Caleb Williams is the next Maholmes vibe after a nice outing vs a terrible team... Good for Caleb .. now do it week in and week out for a couple seasons .. like the kid in Houston.

He defended Zach Wilson for over 3 years so the punishment fits the crime!
I'm not denying that ... I still want to see if Zach can mount a rebirth after a year or two of de-oderizing the pvo stench.

• Haha 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

Did not see Jaylen Daniels being Good, especially early. That LSU program is a machine

I feel like it’s the ultimate karma correction for the evil that was Dan Snyder. Nobody could predict him being this good, Kliff Kingmaker put together perfect system for him. It’s really quite beautiful. Plus I’m local and it’s fun to feel greatness. @Warfish and I are sharing the awesome with local fans since we don’t get our own. 

2 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I never said anything of the sort about the Bears and Caleb ... I was putting a kaibash on the OMG Caleb Williams is the next Maholmes vibe after a nice outing vs a terrible team... Good for Caleb .. now don't week in and week out for a couple seasons .. like the kid in Houston.

Literally no one is calling Caleb Williams the next Mahomes.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Woah, your awfully aggressiveness. This morning. Intermittent fasting again? 

Supposed to go to a concert tonight with the wife and the headliner cancelled last second with no refunds.  F**k Ticketmaster.

• Haha 1