Which is worse....

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Darnold stinks and will never win a big game in his life.  Hes fools gold.

The upcoming darnold crash and burn will be glorious.

Rare, but this  time I couldn't agree more. We were one ok pass from AR8 from giving them the first loss in Sammy's season. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

54 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Darnold stinks and will never win a big game in his life.  Hes fools gold.

The upcoming darnold crash and burn will be glorious.

I tend to agree.  I also don't think Baker is great but Baker is at least extremely entertaining.  I watched a lot of TB and they guy does a little of everything and has a balls to the walls mentality that's fun to watch. 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Rare, but this  time I couldn't agree more. We were one ok pass from AR8 from giving them the first loss in Sammy's season. 

I was there and Darnold was not good last Sunday. He had all day to throw and the only passes he could complete were to a wide open Jefferson.  The wheels are going to come off the cart soon. You watch.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Being a Jet fan watching Darnold, or being a Browns fan watching Baker. 

Jet fan watching Darnold, Forget if you even think Darnold is good, him not being good enough for us to not pick ZW probably set us up for another decade of just really bad football 

1 hour ago, Anthony Jet said:

Jet fan watching Darnold, Forget if you even think Darnold is good, him not being good enough for us to not pick ZW probably set us up for another decade of just really bad football 

As of last night, we are still watching g bad football. I do have to say the Hail Mary was cool, but this team can't  stop tripping over it's  own feet.