Sal Pal reports the Saints will take Bush

Matt39

if that is the case..we can now concentrate on rebuilding the WHOLE team.

i actually think that we have more holes to fill and taking bush wont accomplish that.

take Dbrick! give ramsey a chance...get coyle lower down... we need new fresh bodies!

Fun while it lasted.

It's not over, Matt, not by a longshot ... IMO they're Just playing hardball ... playing it exactly the way they're supposed to play it ... but this thing is alive till the Saints send that card to the podium ... at that point, and only at that point, will they decide to take the best offer on the table or pick Reggie Bush

JMO

It's not over, Matt, not by a longshot ... IMO they're Just playing hardball ... playing it exactly the way they're supposed to play it ... but this thing is alive till the Saints send that card to the podium ... at that point, and only at that point, will they decide to take the best offer on the table or pick Reggie Bush

JMO

Im with ya Ham, as usual.

:cheers:

Fun while it lasted.

I have seen sal pal repeat his "NO prepared to take Bush" speach 7 times now. I think we will not know for sure until the draft starts, as the saints would be foolish to give this leverage away. They will entertain all offers and likely trade with the best suitor, as they do not have the dough to pay for Bush. This should continue to be fun, and all this hoopla is over one player. We still have two days of fun, pain, and agony............enjoy my friends!

Is it just me or has Sal written about every possible outcome? Was he the only one working last night? How come every story is coming from him?

He is worse than Bitonti. Bitonti posts 8 outcomes on 8 boards and spends the following day on the one he got right!

:P

He is worse than Bitonti. Bitonti posts 8 outcomes on 8 boards and spends the following day on the one he got right!

it only i had that kind of work ethic maybe it would be me reporting on Jets news from hofstra! ;)

seriously max how do you know what i post at other forums aren't you banned from all of em?

Thank god. If he is there at 4 I guess I couldnt kill the Jets, but trading up for him would be pure retardery because this draft is pretty deep. If anything I believe the Jets should trade down IF bush is available at 4, could probably get some good deals.

Is it just me or has Sal written about every possible outcome? Was he the only one working last night? How come every story is coming from him?

LOL...POTWN Yeah BIT....exposed!!!....lol He PW3NED you...even if it isnt true

Thank god. If he is there at 4 I guess I couldnt kill the Jets, but trading up for him would be pure retardery because this draft is pretty deep. If anything I believe the Jets should trade down IF bush is available at 4, could probably get some good deals.

I Agree! Getting some more picks could really help. We NEED more help then a RB. If you open a hole for Cmart, he STILL has some gas left in his tank. Besides, could Bush carry the ball as many times as Cmart?

I think NOT!!!

I Agree! Getting some more picks could really help. We NEED more help then a RB. If you open a hole for Cmart, he STILL has some gas left in his tank. Besides, could Bush carry the ball as many times as Cmart?

I think NOT!!!

Waiting for Savage to reply here- the clock is ticking

Archived