Thank You Smizzy/GOB ~ Welcome Tex

Maxman

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sometimes the higher-ups end up thinking too much

I'd have to imagine they felt the board was a bit slow (why shouldn't it be....IT'S NOT FOOTBALL SEASON) jumped the gun and named Tex mod

So be it if that's the case

Might be the most idiotic decision ever made by higher ups

Too bad, I just started liking it around here

If Tex is a mod here....I'll be here less

Oh well...I know of another board that thought they were bigger than it's members....... :wtf:

I still think Bob is the right choice, but he now needs a running mate. JONEJET it is. What do ya say buddy? We need a guy in there who won't take no sh!t from PFT.

Whatever, this is becoming a joke. Everyone went over to JN to get away from the BS of JI and now JN is basically becoming the same thing. A bunch of bureaucratic BS and people acting like brats. Last time I checked, this was a JETS site. They don't make Jets fans mods on Pats boards, as you guys shouldn't make TX a mod here. why don't we just call it wekissneass.com, a site run by Jets fans who brown nose more than actually root for their own team.

Smizzy gone as Mod and now all the BS makes my brother step down. Great job, fellas...

OMG get over it. your like the little brother who idolizes big brother, that was cool when you were 9, but now???

Whatever, this is becoming a joke. Everyone went over to JN to get away from the BS of JI and now JN is basically becoming the same thing. A bunch of bureaucratic BS and people acting like brats. Last time I checked, this was a JETS site. They don't make Jets fans mods on Pats boards, as you guys shouldn't make TX a mod here. why don't we just call it wekissneass.com, a site run by Jets fans who brown nose more than actually root for their own team.

Smizzy gone as Mod and now all the BS makes my brother step down. Great job, fellas...

I still think Bob is the right choice, but he now needs a running mate. JONEJET it is. What do ya say buddy? We need a guy in there who won't take no sh!t from PFT.

You know Ryno......I have never wanted to be a mod here there or anywhere

But if it meant getting Tex the hell out of here as mod, I'd do it

This clown...a guy that talks sh*t of Jets fans, and Jets sites all over the internet...will now be the face of AFCEASTNATION

Good luck recruiting :roll:

dammit why the hating on cheerleading lol. Guys its a messageboard for a professional sports team. last time i checked if the jets one the superbowl that wouldnt make any of us a better person. Everyone take a step back and realize this is just a place to hang out and interact with good funny people. And learn about cheerleading. Go Cheerleading.

Ill tell you whats funny, its guys who think they can give this site the kiss of death. jett who do u think you are? number 1 your homo. thats a fact jack. men play with your scrotum. admit it.

secondly, you might go else where? lol so go. it wont make a difference. we have plenty of girls here already anyway

You know Ryno......I have never wanted to be a mod here there or anywhere

But if it meant getting Tex the hell out of here as mod, I'd do it

This clown...a guy that talks Sh#t of Jets fans, and Jets sites all over the internet...will now be the face of AFCEASTNATION

Good luck recruiting :roll:

OMG get over it. your like the little brother who idolizes big brother, that was cool when you were 9, but now???

Wow so I guess any time I agree with my brother, I'm a kiss-ass right? whatever you say buddy. You must feel proud of yourself being the "internet tough guy" who spends 12 hrs of his day on here telling people off huh. lay off the pipe, Meatloaf.

Im a lover not a fighter.

If you had my cash, you too could afford to spend 12 hours a day online.

nah, just kidding.

and where was i threatening to be a tough guy? lol

Wow so I guess any time I agree with my brother, I'm a kiss-a$$ right? whatever you say buddy. You must feel proud of yourself being the "internet tough guy" who spends 12 hrs of his day on here telling people off huh. lay off the pipe.

Mavrik...

I just talked to you brother on the phone about an hour ago. I think he will realize that he overreacted. I hope to have him back on board by the morning.

ill bet you had your fingers in both them holes. you look like a confident bastard, they are worshipping you in that pic. no wonder you cheerlead

Of course you realize your talking to a minor, right?

Boy, this thread could get interesting.

Federal warrants and all

Archived