Thank You Smizzy/GOB ~ Welcome Tex

Maxman

I thought this place was awesome, and now we have a patriots fan running our boards? its not enough that right now they are running our division, but now JETS fans have to be under a patriots fan?

Yo barton,

At least get your facts straight.

Max and TonShane run the board, not me.

I'm just a mod who will be helping out.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boozer...you are a valued member here. Please don't over react. Tx will do a good job.

If he doesn't trust me I will get rid of him and TomShane both. I mean that. Everything is in my name...I worked too hard on this. I will not let this ship sink!

I don't feel I'm overreacting at all. It is no longer a Jets forum when it's being run and moderated by Pats fans. I'll give it till tomorrow under the strong assumption that this is a misguided April fools joke. But that's about it for me then.

It's a JETS message board. If you want a fan of another team moderating, then call this place for what it is, an AFC East message board. But it's an absolute embarrasment having a Pats fan moderating a Jets forum. Nothing to do with what power he may or may not have. Just the simple fact he is a Pats fan. It's a digrace/

yeah its a jets board, but its still an internet message board. Regardless of whether or not hes a pats fan all he will do is delete inappropiate threads and thats it. If he steps out of line he'll be gone in a second. That being said... Max when are you gonna hand me some power?

There are a lot of guests in this thread.

You guys should sign up for this site. We should soon have another new mod and everything will be in working order again.

Dude, the guests are probably all from other sites to be unnamed coming over to laugh at this disgrace.

What if the board starts hemorrahging members too?

Don't worry 80, we already planned for this as we knew there might be some fallout.

I just got off the telly with Bren and told her to step up recruitment efforts.

The board will be fine.

Do you really want close-minded individuals who would leave because of who a mod is as members anyway? :shock:

Holy.........whatever.

I think I just drank too many beers before, during and after racquetball and then came home to this...

TX a mod?

Why am I hearing Twilight Zone music?

Hope most are cool with whatever happens here.

I understand about doing thankless tasks.

cheers,

d

yeah its a jets board, but its still an internet message board. Regardless of whether or not hes a pats fan all he will do is delete inappropiate threads and thats it. If he steps out of line he'll be gone in a second. That being said... Max when are you gonna hand me some power?

I am certain he wouldn't step out of line. On any other message board in the entire internet, I think Tx is a great choice. But wht a friggin embarrasment to let a Pats fan moderate a Jets board.

Hey, why not send him out to other message boards to recruit new members. I can just see that now.... #-o

I don't feel I'm overreacting at all. It is no longer a Jets forum when it's being run and moderated by Pats fans. I'll give it till tomorrow under the strong assumption that this is a misguided April fools joke. But that's about it for me then.

whats wrong with posting on this board with a pat fan moderating? itll still be a jet board, with jet topics. He has no real power (no offense tex). A moderator just helps out... doesnt call any shots. That being sad its good to shake up the power structure. And tex is the man.

Viva La Resistance! tex 4 Life!

Nope, that would be KFFL. This is a Jets board that happens to have otherwise homeless Pats fans tagging along.

Are there not two Tampa Bay Buccaneer discussions on the front page? What about the four Patriots topics on the front page, three of which are started by Jets fans.

Yes, this is primarily a Jets message board, but we discuss the entire league here. I have no problem with TX being mod, as long as he remains the ONLY mod that's a fan of another team. We've got Jets fans, Pats fans, Steeler fans, Bengal fans, Charger fans, and Bills fans here. For most of us, it's a place to talk about the Jets. For all of us, it's a place to talk about the NFL.

true fat cat.hey who are the whiggers in that avatr?

whats wrong with posting on this board with a pat fan moderating? itll still be a jet board, with jet topics. He has no real power (no offense tex). A moderator just helps out... doesnt call any shots. That being sad its good to shake up the power structure. And tex is the man.

Viva La Resistance! tex 4 Life!

I am certain he wouldn't step out of line. On any other message board in the entire internet, I think Tx is a great choice. But wht a friggin embarrasment to let a Pats fan moderate a Jets board.

Hey, why not send him out to other message boards to recruit new members. I can just see that now.... #-o

Boozer I have read a ton of your posts and know that you are more open minded than this. Tx or any other mod has no more power than the queen of england does.

Are there not two Tampa Bay Buccaneer discussions on the front page? What about the four Patriots topics on the front page, three of which are started by Jets fans.

Yes, this is primarily a Jets message board, but we discuss the entire league here. I have no problem with TX being mod, as long as he remains the ONLY mod that's a fan of another team. We've got Jets fans, Pats fans, Steeler fans, Bengal fans, Charger fans, and Bills fans here. For most of us, it's a place to talk about the Jets. For all of us, it's a place to talk about the NFL.

So like I said rename the friggin place and call it for what it is.

when bob blows his top its always a good day

thanks for the laugh fellas, other in the world cry because their kid is 12 lbs and is dying of starvation and aids, and GOB is cleaning his vagina out because tex is his contemporary

i am loving this

what the **** is a cheer routine, why is there a trophy and why are you emulating black men? im serious i want to learn what this is all about

do not speak ill of the avatar lol... thats me and my dance partners from my cheer routine at a cheer comp in florida.

what the F#ck is a cheer routine, why is there a trophy and why are you emulating black men? im serious i want to learn what this is all about

Just watch the movie Bring It On and all questions will be answered.

what the F#ck is a cheer routine, why is there a trophy and why are you emulating black men? im serious i want to learn what this is all about

oh dickkotite i would hate to waste bandwith trying to explain the wonderful world of male cheerleading lol. Thats a pic after a competition we had in florida. The trophy is for best dance. That stance was from the dance. ask around... dont get me started on cheerleading cause i just wont shut up.

so wait, are you ******* with me. you are a cheerleader, for real? BAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAH stop it please im thinking of the saturday night live skit

I just realized the two on the sides are chicks. so your the dude in the middle. thats a little better i just wish i had a clue as to what you are doing and what the trophy is for

oh dickkotite i would hate to waste bandwith trying to explain the wonderful world of male cheerleading lol. Thats a pic after a competition we had in florida. The trophy is for best dance. That stance was from the dance. ask around... dont get me started on cheerleading cause i just wont shut up.

Troll, if you havent noticed, both threads about the Bucs have a Jets fan's motive behind them. I posted the Hovan thread because I think the Jets should have been the ones to sign them. The other Bucs thread is about Curtis Conway, a former Jet. Most other threads follow the same pattern.

Sometimes the higher-ups end up thinking too much

I'd have to imagine they felt the board was a bit slow (why shouldn't it be....IT'S NOT FOOTBALL SEASON) jumped the gun and named Tex mod

So be it if that's the case

Might be the most idiotic decision ever made by higher ups

Too bad, I just started liking it around here

If Tex is a mod here....I'll be here less

Oh well...I know of another board that thought they were bigger than it's members....... :wtf:

A female JETS fan is 1000 times better than any Pats fan.

You 2 (Tom and Max) ghad everything just right up to know and then you go and throw a hand grenade into your own creation.

thanks guys... :) i appreciate the support. i had to step away from this thread for a minute :evil: i just can't believe it..OY

nah... where are the cameras??? did you put em' under some of our keyboards??? this is an april fools gag. i bet you even have some of the guys playing along for effect. i read enough of TS's post to know he's got wild sense of humor. i see his finger prints all over this. [-X...this gag will self destruct in 6 min. :mrgreen:

Sometimes the higher-ups end up thinking too much

I'd have to imagine they felt the board was a bit slow (why shouldn't it be....IT'S NOT FOOTBALL SEASON) jumped the gun and named Tex mod

So be it if that's the case

Might be the most idiotic decision ever made by higher ups

Too bad, I just started liking it around here

If Tex is a mod here....I'll be here less

Oh well...I know of another board that thought they were bigger than it's members....... :wtf:

Who are you trying to kid JonE. You go wherever Garbanza goes.

Archived