Thank You Smizzy/GOB ~ Welcome Tex

Maxman

jimfire,

If you can't learn how to post pics after trying 1,000 times, you stand the chance of being banned.

This is very annoying to all the smart members.

Thanks in advance.

TX

Moderator Supreme

Patsfantx no personal insults on this site-first day on the job and screwing up already

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
Smizzy I would like to thank you for service to the Nation. I am sorry that you and TomShane couldn't see eye to eye. But since you have stepped down as a mod let me tell you that I hope you decide to keep posting here.

I would also like to Welcome PatsFantx as the newest Moderator. TomShane conducted the interviews while I was out. So I am catiously optimistic that it will work out.

Tx, Welcome To The Nation.

Memories.:bump:

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?

What the hell is wrong with you people? You go to all the trouble of starting a new site, just to hand the keys to Cletus the slack-jawed yokel?

Why not just change the damned name to Patsie Ass Kissing Nation?

I guess gargling with jism impairs your judgement. Time to switch message boards AGAIN.

Thank - you whoever threw this up again. I just finished wiping the coffee I uncontrolably spit on my monitor off after reading Bob's initial post on the subject.

It was Cletus the slack - jawed yokel that did me in.

This is a joke right?:lol: TX a mod? :rl:

Where was ''The posting monitor Jetcane'' at the time? I'm surprised he didn't take a hissy fit and stomp up and down over this:baby: ..and RSherry loves the decision? :rl:

The search function here- all for free- who else has a case of foot in the mouth disease.

This is my first post here and my first time on the sight and I won't lie, I'm very disappointed. I still view and post at JetsInsider and like that sight a TON more than here. This site has made a terrible first impression. There is no way a Pats fan should be a mod on the site. Think about it, a Pats fan running JetsNation? That sounds good, doesnt it? I have no problem with them posting here, but that is completely different from being a mod. Also, everyone seems to take shots at one another. Dont get me wrong, as a high schooler I die laughing at some of these arguements, but some are just plain annoying and stupid. After this first viewing and post, I really don't feel much of a need to come back. What can I get here that I can't get at JetsInsider. At least fellow Jets fans are running that sight.

I am dying re-reading this thread. Haven't made it to the last page yet to see who bumped it. But as I see posts like this -- from posters that left it actually makes me laugh even harder.

Nobody ever said our marketing plan was the best. But this joke really pissed people off. You have to respect that in a warped, sick kind of way!

You no what Bob? I've tried to be civil since coming to this new site but you can lick my ballsack. You're nothing but a first rate prick and are so shallow that you can't even be civil with a person because they don't cheer for the same freaking football team. Why don't you just go back and take your place under Sooth's desk.

Ah, JetNation Classic. I can't believe I wasn't here in the days when you could request to have your ballsack licked with impugnity! 221 posts and none of you rocket scientists realized what day it was? Somebody had to, but I didn't get through it all yet.

I am dying re-reading this thread. Haven't made it to the last page yet to see who bumped it. But as I see posts like this -- from posters that left it actually makes me laugh even harder.

Nobody ever said our marketing plan was the best. But this joke really pissed people off. You have to respect that in a warped, sick kind of way!

;)

This is a joke right?:lol: TX a mod? :rl:

Where was ''The posting monitor Jetcane'' at the time? I'm surprised he didn't take a hissy fit and stomp up and down over this:baby: ..and RSherry loves the decision? :rl:

Hey d1ckbag, if you read the thread, you'd see I posted in it.

Jerk.

Ah, JetNation Classic. I can't believe I wasn't here in the days when you could request to have your ballsack licked with impugnity! 221 posts and none of you rocket scientists realized what day it was? Somebody had to, but I didn't get through it all yet.

:) God I was such a dick. I'm embarassed, I truly am. :bag:

I WILL LAUGH FOR DAYS ON THIS ****. A PATRIOT FAN IS A JETNATION MOD, WOW. WHAT IF I WANNA MAKE A POST TO EXPRESS MY HATE FOR THE PATSISIES. THEN WHAT? WOULD I BE BANNED. OR SHOULD I SAVE MY EMBARASSMENT AND JUST QUIT THIS SITE FOR GOOD.:bag:

hahhahahahaha

I WILL LAUGH FOR DAYS ON THIS ****. A PATRIOT FAN IS A JETNATION MOD, WOW. WHAT IF I WANNA MAKE A POST TO EXPRESS MY HATE FOR THE PATSISIES. THEN WHAT? WOULD I BE BANNED. OR SHOULD I SAVE MY EMBARASSMENT AND JUST QUIT THIS SITE FOR GOOD.:bag:

POTW NOM

I actually like Tx as a poster. He's the necessary smartass fan of the opposing team that every fan forum needs. But this is total BS. Not because it is Tx, but because you don't hand over moderating duties on a Jets forum to a Pats fan. Total BS move by both of you, Tom and Max.

The man is funny. He's actually allright in my book and I've always appreciated his humor. Some take it personally. I take it with a grain of salt. But that doesn't change the fact that naming a Pats fan a mod on a Jets site is an all out disgrace. It's bull****.

In fact, change the goddamned name of this site to AFCEastNation.com and spam it up with logo's of all AFC east teams. But to have a Pats fan representing a Jets site is an embarrasment to us as Jets fans. Period.

Change the name and design of this site. It is no longer a Jets forum with a Pats fan in charge. This is an absolute embarrasment and I am not joking at all.

A female JETS fan is 1000 times better than any Pats fan.

You 2 (Tom and Max) ghad everything just right up to know and then you go and throw a hand grenade into your own creation.

It's a JETS message board. If you want a fan of another team moderating, then call this place for what it is, an AFC East message board. But it's an absolute embarrasment having a Pats fan moderating a Jets forum. Nothing to do with what power he may or may not have. Just the simple fact he is a Pats fan. It's a digrace/

I don't feel I'm overreacting at all. It is no longer a Jets forum when it's being run and moderated by Pats fans. I'll give it till tomorrow under the strong assumption that this is a misguided April fools joke. But that's about it for me then.

Dude, the guests are probably all from other sites to be unnamed coming over to laugh at this disgrace.

I am certain he wouldn't step out of line. On any other message board in the entire internet, I think Tx is a great choice. But wht a friggin embarrasment to let a Pats fan moderate a Jets board.

Hey, why not send him out to other message boards to recruit new members. I can just see that now.... #-o

So like I said rename the friggin place and call it for what it is.

I'm so embarrassed. ](*,)

Hey d1ckbag, if you read the thread, you'd see I posted in it.

Jerk.

Wow..''dickbag''..did you learn that in law school?:lol: Brilliant!

I didn't have time today to proof read the entire thread,like i'm sure your legal secretary does for you.;)

I don't think I'm a jerk..I just called you a whiner..and your posts back it up..stop being so sensitive..:Nuts:

Archived