Thank You Smizzy/GOB ~ Welcome Tex

Maxman

Smizzy I would like to thank you for service to the Nation. I am sorry that you and TomShane couldn't see eye to eye. But since you have stepped down as a mod let me tell you that I hope you decide to keep posting here.

I would also like to Welcome PatsFantx as the newest Moderator. TomShane conducted the interviews while I was out. So I am catiously optimistic that it will work out.

Tx, Welcome To The Nation.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME?

What the hell is wrong with you people? You go to all the trouble of starting a new site, just to hand the keys to Cletus the slack-jawed yokel?

Why not just change the damned name to Patsie Ass Kissing Nation?

I guess gargling with jism impairs your judgement. Time to switch message boards AGAIN.

sh*t.

I would also like to Welcome PatsFantx as the newest Moderator. TomShane conducted the interviews while I was out. So I am catiously optimistic that it will work out.

Tx, Welcome To The Nation.

Thanks Max.

I look forward to working closely (not too closely however) with you and TomShane.

I appreciate all your trust and support.

ARE YOU farging KIDDING ME?

What the hell is wrong with you people? You go to all the trouble of starting a new site, just to hand the keys to Cletus the slack-jawed yokel?

Why not just change the damned name to Patsie a$$ Kissing Nation?

I guess gargling with jism impairs your judgement. Time to switch message boards AGAIN.

Sh#t.

Yo Max,

My first question:

How do I delete a post?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry. I respect the fact it's your site and all, but this is ridiculous dude. I don't see a Jets mod at PatsFan.com so why the hell would we have one here.

TX Can be decent at times....at times, but to put him as a moderator, you have to be kidding me?

GOB:

Let's give this a shot. Tom is a smart guy, he has had a lot of good ideas. So I think he gets he should get the benefit of the doubt.

is this some april fools joke? I hope not as I am one of the few... if not the only Jets fan to campaign for Tex. Viva La Resistance! and tex that better score my some special favors around here. And not the kind TomShane gives out.

GOB:

Let's give this a shot. Tom is a smart guy, he has had a lot of good ideas. So I think he gets he should get the benefit of the doubt.

Give it a shot?? We're talking about a fricken Patsie fan here? WTF is the purpose here?

I took the job as a mod to help out and run a Jets website, I didn't take it to work with the enemy.

This is like handing the keys to the vault to the theif. I think I speak for everyone when I say this is the most loudicrous and assinine idea ever conceived.

is this some april fools joke? I hope not as I am one of the few... if not the only Jets fan to campaign for Tex. Viva La Resistance! and tex that better score my some special favors around here. And not the kind TomShane gives out.

fatcat,

Loyalty is always greatly appreciated.

I have my little black book of which Jet fans who have always supported me.

You are in that book. :wink:

ok... i am trying to be calm here... but i am having a hard time.. TX is constantly changing my words to some disgusting sexual statement.. he has no respect for women... i know you guys wanted this to be a "quirky" site but not cool to have a mod that is a misogynist. :roll: just my opinion.

fatcat,

Loyalty is always greatly appreciated.

I have my little black book of which Jet fans who have always supported me.

You are in that book. :wink:

I never thought I'd have to manage another mod's posts but I guess it has come to this. No offense TX, TS might have made u a mod, but screw around and I lock up and or delete your BS

Give it a shot?? We're talking about a fricken Patsie fan here? WTF is the purpose here?

I took the job as a mod to help out and run a Jets website, I didn't take it to work with the enemy.

This is like handing the keys to the vault to the theif. I think I speak for everyone when I say this is the most loudicrous and assinine idea ever conceived.

This is seconded, by the by.

You guys are being a bunch of bitches IMHO of course. Just because he's a Patriots fan doesn't mean he can't be fair. I have a feeling a few of you who were mods at JI are afraid that there might be a little payback coming your way which IMO would be more than warranted but I think Tx is above that.

You guys are being a bunch of b!tches IMHO of course. Just because he's a Patriots fan doesn't mean he can't be fair. I have a feeling a few of you who were mods at JI are afraid that there might be a little payback coming your way which IMO would be more than warranted but I think Tx is above that.

Says a Pats fan. Your opinion doesnt count.

ARE YOU farging KIDDING ME?

Why not just change the damned name to Patsie a$$ Kissing Nation?

Sh#t.

For some reason the tune "JUST WHAT I NEEDED" by the Cars keeps playing in my head! This is FING Halarious!!!

You guys are being a bunch of b!tches IMHO of course. Just because he's a Patriots fan doesn't mean he can't be fair. I have a feeling a few of you who were mods at JI are afraid that there might be a little payback coming your way which IMO would be more than warranted but I think Tx is above that.

Why? Because we've moved or locked ridiculous Patriots crap on a Jets board? If you cough the wrong way at Patsfan.com you get banned or deleted, I think u had it pretty good.

I actually like Tx as a poster. He's the necessary smartass fan of the opposing team that every fan forum needs. But this is total BS. Not because it is Tx, but because you don't hand over moderating duties on a Jets forum to a Pats fan. Total BS move by both of you, Tom and Max.

Either does the opinion of people who can't think on their own but you don't have any problem chiming in now do you?

Can't think on my own? This comes from the heart: Pats fans are the enemy. You wouldn't give Saddam a seat in the senate, would you?

Archived