Thank You Smizzy/GOB ~ Welcome Tex

Maxman

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Personally, for me, I'm not into that type of banter...that's the reason I never cared for TX. Why agitate a fan when obviously they're miserable about their particular team...I have as good of a sense of humor as the next guy, but I grew up a long time ago.

only if you want to read these kinds of posts a hundred and fifty times before camp starts

(this from a recent JI "why do you hate the Pats ?" thread...

PatsFanTX

Hall Of Fame

Originally Posted by SoFlaJets

I won't even watch another Patriots SB.

Why not?

You don't enjoy watching good football the way it is suppose to be played?

Oh yea, as a Jets fan you have never seen that.

for me this stuff and this act is like watching a drunken friend sing the same song every week at a Karaoke bar-it was funny the first 2 weeks then just got to be pathetic

i say allow him back to the lounge and give him the ability to only reply to me... i will have him saying uncle within two days and he will never want to come back ;)

i know and appreciate everyones dislike of tx... but i do miss him. i guess i could ignore him when he was being repetitive ( which i know was a lot) and banter with him when i wanted to.

The sexual tension hung heavily in the air when you two got going

only if you want to read these kinds of posts a hundred and fifty times before camp starts

(this from a recent JI "why do you hate the Pats ?" thread...

PatsFanTX

Hall Of Fame

Originally Posted by SoFlaJets

I won't even watch another Patriots SB.

Why not?

You don't enjoy watching good football the way it is suppose to be played?

Oh yea, as a Jets fan you have never seen that.

Yeah, that was a real scathing remark. :rolleyes:

99% of the people in here probably rip on their friends like this daily. Yet, JN get their panties in a bunch when a Pats' fan does it to them.

Yeah, that was a real scathing remark. :rolleyes:

99% of the people in here probably rip on their friends like this daily. Yet, JN get their panties in a bunch when a Pats' fan does it to them.

Yes D'Artagnan, it is so true.

What's the saying from the three musketeers?

TX, Garb and PFISKH - inseparable friends who live by the motto, "One for all, and all for one".

Dartagnan-musketeers.jpg

Yes D'Artagnan, it is so true.

What's the saying from the three musketeers?

TX, Garb and PFISKH - inseparable friends who live by the motto, "One for all, and all for one".

Dartagnan-musketeers.jpg

What don't you know Photoshop? And you call yourself a Mod. :rolleyes:

I think Bob hit the nail on the head. WHen your team was mediocre, JN had no problem with Tex, However, once you slipped off that perch and became crappy again. "It was boo-hoo I can't stand Tex."

What don't you know Photoshop? And you call yourself a Mod. :rolleyes:

I think Bob hit the nail on the head. WHen your team was mediocre, JN had no problem with Tex, However, once you slipped off that perch and became crappy again. "It was boo-hoo I can't stand Tex."

Wrong...I couldn't stand the SOB from the get go. And I don't know about you, but I don't rip my friends. Maybe that's why I have a lot of them.

He's an instigator and even when he was on ignore, he's in like 90% of the threads and you can always read his BS when someone quotes him...good riddance to the POS...he contributed absolutely nothing...kind of like that last drop of pee if you get my drift.

Edit: I just thought of something. Maybe I don't contribute a whole either, but I don't intentionally try to get under people's skin...what's the purpose of that other than to bust balls...sorry, not my game.

• 2 years later...
You no what Bob? I've tried to be civil since coming to this new site but you can lick my ballsack. You're nothing but a first rate prick and are so shallow that you can't even be civil with a person because they don't cheer for the same freaking football team. Why don't you just go back and take your place under Sooth's desk.

:bwahaharoll:

It all boils down to free hand jobs from Max. Dude you've got to try it. His rhythm is unparalleled.

Ive been jeked off by some of the best. At this point I want more out of life than just being jerked off. I want dinner and a movie.

Archived