Thank You Smizzy/GOB ~ Welcome Tex

Maxman

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my first post here and my first time on the sight and I won't lie, I'm very disappointed. I still view and post at JetsInsider and like that sight a TON more than here. This site has made a terrible first impression. There is no way a Pats fan should be a mod on the site. Think about it, a Pats fan running JetsNation? That sounds good, doesnt it? I have no problem with them posting here, but that is completely different from being a mod. Also, everyone seems to take shots at one another. Dont get me wrong, as a high schooler I die laughing at some of these arguements, but some are just plain annoying and stupid. After this first viewing and post, I really don't feel much of a need to come back. What can I get here that I can't get at JetsInsider. At least fellow Jets fans are running that sight.

You guys can clown on FatCat but I'm going to stand up for the guy. I watched some of those videos and was pretty impressed. I guarantee 9 out of 10 of us couldn't do half the stuff that some of them do.

You guys can clown on FatCat but I'm going to stand up for the guy. I watched some of those videos and was pretty impressed. I guarantee 9 out of 10 of us couldn't do half the stuff that some of them do.

I agree that stuff is difficult and definitly takes skills. One thing is for sure, ALK couldn't do that stuff. :wink:

I agree that stuff is difficult and definitly takes skills. One thing is for sure, ALK couldn't do that stuff. :wink:

You're damn right I couldn't. I can't even throw a beer bottle in the trash can let alone hold some chick over my head with one hand. :lol:

You're damn right I couldn't. I can't even throw a beer bottle in the trash can let alone hold some chick over my head with one hand. :lol:

In the trash? I thought you threw them in the street when you were finished. :wink: :lol:

In all seriousness that stuff looks really hard and I for one know I couldn't do it without some major practice at it.

You guys ain't seen nothing yet.

Inside of a year we will rule this place. PFSIKH will take a metal chair to TomShane's head and I'll challenge Maxman to a steelcage match, show him video of me making out with his wife, crush a couple beers against my head, and then deliver a move I call "The Patriot Elbow".

We're taking over baby.

Smizzy I would like to thank you for service to the Nation. I am sorry that you and TomShane couldn't see eye to eye. But since you have stepped down as a mod let me tell you that I hope you decide to keep posting here.

I would also like to Welcome PatsFantx as the newest Moderator. TomShane conducted the interviews while I was out. So I am catiously optimistic that it will work out.

Tx, Welcome To The Nation.

I'm sorry he told me to lick his balls to get my Mod job back and you thought it was appropriate but me saying Woody is a GIANT PENIS isn't :roll:

Archived