Thank You Smizzy/GOB ~ Welcome Tex

Maxman

I think it is cute that Cane and Tx didn't get along. Now BP and Cane don't get along. 2nd generation fighting. Doesn't get much better than that!

The guy was a jerk from day one with me..I could care less what he thinks..but I will never ignore him..he's just too much fun to pick on.:P

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Learn your history or be doomed to relive it...

those are some cute kids in your avatar greenbeans. they're friggin hallmark card cute.

cherish the times ma man. they grow up sooooooooo fast.

anyways, max, good call on making tx a mod. he'll be a great addition to the site.

Just to be clear:

TX IS NOT A MOD. TX IS ACTUALLY BANNED.

I received email this morning telling me that this was a mistake and that people were leaving. Don't leave, just check the date on this thread.

It was long ago, it was far away. It was also a joke! :fighting0050:

Just to be clear:

I received email this morning telling me that this was a mistake and that people were leaving. Don't leave, just check the date on this thread.

anyways max good call on banning tx. it will make a great deletion to the site.

disregard my above post cept for greenbeans' kids

max do you think that bill is taking my "stop sucking up post " to the other extreme ?

anyways max good call on banning tx. it will make a great deletion to the site.

disregard my above post cept for greenbeans' kids

max do you think that bill is taking my "stop sucking up post " to the other extreme ?

It's all your fault joewilly.:P;)

Lets try to ignore someone if you really do not get along - a piece of advice to take if you wish -this is general and not specific to protect the innocent. Even though anyone that posts here that is innocent may be a misnomer.

Lets try to ignore someone if you really do not get along - a piece of advice to take if you wish -this is general and not specific to protect the innocent. Even though anyone that posts here that is innocent may be a misnomer.

So faba, what you are saying is that I should ignore you?

But, we're so close to Valentines Day!

:PDT_Love_04:

Just to be clear:

You've got to be kidding. I thought it was sad that people didn't know it was an April Fool's joke in '05. To believe it now really boggles the mind. How many people were in on it at the start? Max and all the mods? I suggest we all forget about this as soon as possible so that they can fool us again 4-1-2007.

thanks faba. max listen to your own mods if noone else & leave me the heck alone.

You've got to be kidding. I thought it was sad that people didn't know it was an April Fool's joke in '05. To believe it now really boggles the mind. How many people were in on it at the start? Max and all the mods? I suggest we all forget about this as soon as possible so that they can fool us again 4-1-2007.

Not everyone knew. GOB knew, Smizzy knew. Some people in that thread figured it out. But a lot of that commentary was real.

I am hoping that the person that emailed me today will post in here when they realize it is a joke.

Not everyone knew. GOB knew, Smizzy knew. Some people in that thread figured it out. But a lot of that commentary was real.

I am hoping that the person that emailed me today will post in here when they realize it is a joke.

holy crap, someone emailed you?

I keep preachin here that sarcasm doesn't always come off well on messageboards to some of the lesser posters like green dna & johhnygreenballs.

luckily for you being a pompous ass comes through loud and clear though. ;)

arright arright guys. no need to kick your buddy to the curb like you 2 were doin to that poor raider fan in the other thread today. bwahahahahaha

I was actually feelin kinda sorry for that dude for a minute ;)

holy crap, someone emailed you?

I keep preachin here that sarcasm doesn't always come off well on messageboards to some of the lesser posters like green dna & johhnygreenballs.

I'd post a snappy reply, however I don't officially post here anymore on account of Tx being a mod now.

Archived