Thank You Smizzy/GOB ~ Welcome Tex

Maxman

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry. I respect the fact it's your site and all, but this is ridiculous dude. I don't see a Jets mod at PatsFan.com so why the hell would we have one here.

I agree. I don't think we should have any Jets mods here either. I demand that all Jets mods step down immediately.

Faba...

TomShane says Tx being a mod was your idea. See me in my office please.

Max, what do you do to the moderators in your office? :shutit:

also Max, did you ever actually announce it was a April Fool's prank? Did you create another thread? I read through 12 pages or whatever and didn't see the "APRIL FOOLS!" post.

I can't believe this. What horse****. Max you blow. How could you do this to me. I know GOB is a lazy fat bastard but me? I hate you.

You will regret this! I will start my own site and TomShane/GGG & StormShadow will be my Admins and I will make Glennfoley,1stdegreejetfever & jetsfan16 my mods,F-YOU!!!

By bringing back this thread from last year's April Fools, really must've confused some people, since it is only mid February now, how many people are going to notice taht the dates on the earlier posts are almost 2 years old?

Pretty funny though.

By bringing back this thread from last year's April Fools, really must've confused some people, since it is only mid February now, how many people are going to notice taht the dates on the earlier posts are almost 2 years old?

Pretty funny though.

Wonder what they'd have thought of the whole PatsNation front page?

Pretty funny though.

Or sad.

I thought I was in Napa Valley with the amount of whine I saw here after this thread got bumped.

• 11 months later...
ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?

What the hell is wrong with you people? You go to all the trouble of starting a new site, just to hand the keys to Cletus the slack-jawed yokel?

Why not just change the damned name to Patsie Ass Kissing Nation?

I guess gargling with jism impairs your judgement. Time to switch message boards AGAIN.

:rl:

I missed this post the first time I read this thread. poor Bob.

:rl:

Hey, Guns? PM me. I know a board with no homos or Patsie fans.

This place is screwed.

ok... i am trying to be calm here... but i am having a hard time.. TX is constantly changing my words to some disgusting sexual statement.. he has no respect for women... i know you guys wanted this to be a "quirky" site but not cool to have a mod that is a misogynist. :roll: just my opinion.

Don't kid yourself

If that fuc*er is a mod here....i just won't hang here much

:rl::rl:

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?

What the hell is wrong with you people? You go to all the trouble of starting a new site, just to hand the keys to Cletus the slack-jawed yokel?

Why not just change the damned name to Patsie Ass Kissing Nation?

I guess gargling with jism impairs your judgement. Time to switch message boards AGAIN.

:rl::rl::rl::rl:

Can I nominate a three year old post for POTW?

One of the greatest threads ever!

Loved this line from Bob:

"You go to all the trouble of starting a new site, just to hand the keys to Cletus the slack-jawed yokel?"

that was a classic

I have been busting on TX on JI like no end lately. I give him about 14 more days around the SB before he gets banned again

Man, TX sure is a galvanizing figure. Either that or Jets fans are s-e-n-s-i-t-i-v-e.....and not the "good" kind of sensitive either. :P

I saw that he was back at JI. Galvanizing is a good thing, I guess. More hits-more posts-more ads-more money......but I agree, Assmop. Say the Pats do somehow make the SB and actually win? TX won't be long for this cyberworld.

that was a classic

I have been busting on TX on JI like no end lately. I give him about 14 more days around the SB before he gets banned again

He probably won't get banned. Everytime the mods do it Sooth unbans him. It gets old, so they probably won't bother.

He probably won't get banned. Everytime the mods do it Sooth unbans him. It gets old, so they probably won't bother.

It's all about his bottom line. He doesn't give a rats ass about the posters,his message board any anything other than $$$.

Dolla , Dolla Billz Ya'll!!

LOL, I wish I could have seen this stuff as it happened.

How the Hell did people buy into this so easily??? Didn't the date give anything away?? LOL

I hear you but you have to remember one thing. Before JN came along, football message boards were much more serious. Not to get all Howard Stern'ish but when we started this site we wanted it to be fun. And people weren't entirely used to that tone yet. So a lot of people fell for it. Some people in the thread were playing along obviously (GOB knew as did others). But most of the reactions are 100% real and pure classics!

Archived