New forum

Boozer76

So I scanned the front page here 4 times and can't find the thread with all of the PMs in it anywhere. (I learned my lesson from the POTW incident) What in the hell happened to the thread? Talk about a miserable failed attempt at a POTW. Shame on you Boozer. :Nuts:

Do not shame me. Max took it down. Apparantly some were too embarrased about the things they said being aired out for everyone to see. .

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do not shame me. Max took it down. Apparantly some were too embarrased about the things they said being aired out for everyone to see. .

I deleted it. The integrity of the PM system must be upheld at all costs.

LOL.

You know what, I was going to just keep my mouth shut and be quiet, but then that would go against me being the *sshole that I am. Sorry Max.

Shortly after this site started up, April fools came around. About a week before April fools, Max decided to pretend to make PatsfanTx a moderator here. Shortly after that the site was changed to PatsNation.com. I was one of the guys who made a fool of themselves kicking and screaming that no Pats fan should ever moderate a Jets forum. I think I even PM'ed Max over the whole thing and pretty much declared that I'd leave the site if Tx was kept as a mod. Needless to say the joke was on me and a couple others who fell for it and I felt like an ass. I still cringe when Dickkotite brings up the temper tantrum I threw. But I take it in stride and laugh it off. I don't go crying to the mods that my little temper tantrum was now out there for the world to see. It was funny and I fell for it hook line and sinker. I deserved to take my lumps for my reaction.

So whoever did go crying to Max to take the thread down, lighten up Francis. It's a friggin message board and it was a harmless joke. If being laughed at and pointed at for falling for a joke really gets your panties in that much of a bunch then you seriously take your message board life way too seriously.

To those who enjoyed the joke and the reactions, cheers. To those who didn't think it was all that funny, cheers to you too. To those who got their panties in a bunch over it crying to Max, try remiving the stick before leaving your house in the morning.

Booz,

Nobody cried to me. I just don't think some of that should be shared. That is why I deleted it.

You did cry like a little bitch about the April Fool's joke though. Oh man that was good.

Booz,

Nobody cried to me. I just don't think some of that should be shared. That is why I deleted it.

Max, I've known you long enough to know what pushes the line and what doesn't. I respect and understand your obligation to protect the identity of those who cried to you, so I won't press it any further. They know who they are and that's all I care about.

You did cry like a little bitch about the April Fool's joke though. Oh man that was good.

Yes I did. And yes I did get alot of grief for it. But it was funny as hell. :cheers:

This thread is cracking me up. Thank you all! After yesterday's workforce reduction (I was spared) - I need the chuckles. Anyway, for all the whining some of you guys do about women, you sure as heck act like the women you whine about.

I've never heard of elitist gossip before - but Max, Booze, it's perfect! LOL!

...men are way worse than any woman I have ever come in contact with as far as bitching, moaning, and whining are concerned. I work with about 100 of them everyday....:baby:

Yes I did. And yes I did get alot of grief for it. But it was funny as hell. :cheers:

I never laughed so hard in my life.

Actually Booz, I PM'd Max to say that you were doing a great job adding to the April Fools joke.

Then Max PM's me back saying that he thinks you are totally serious.:eek:

That was some damn funny stuff.:cheers:

...men are way worse than any woman I have ever come in contact with as far as bitching, moaning, and whining are concerned. I work with about 100 of them everyday....:baby:

thats because most woman don't hold jobs long enough for their true colors to be shown ;)

I never laughed so hard in my life.

Actually Booz, I PM'd Max to say that you were doing a great job adding to the April Fools joke.

Then Max PM's me back saying that he thinks you are totally serious.:eek:

That was some damn funny stuff.:cheers:

Yeah but we didn't let him in on the joke until the end regardless. Boozer could have been a casualty of war. But the joke must go on.

My favorite part of that was Tx telling me that he couldn't wait to delete one of Bob's posts. :P

So how do you sit?

I thought there was a private forum & yes I wanted in. I didn't really have any dirt on limo but but pm'd boozer partly in an attempt to be funny & also to get in the forum if there was one. I was pm'd & told to play along. it was friday afternoon & I was bored & trying to be funny (didn't even get a potw nom)

after all was said & done I don't believe anyone whined to max about deleting the pm thread & I think it was a good call on max's part to delete it.

do I care if anyone thought the thread was real or not? no

do I think any less of anyone who got sucked into the scam? absolutly not

blackout seemed to indicate he thought there was a forum via a smiley. that smiley spoke volumes to me that

#1 - he's big enough to admit he got sucked in

#2 he thought so what (rightfully so)

#3 that dang smiley said a lot & struck me as hilarious as well

so thats where I stand, i mean sit. ain't it s'posed to be stand......where do you stand on this issue.

I thought there was a private forum & yes I wanted in. I didn't really have any dirt on limo but but pm'd boozer partly in an attempt to be funny & also to get in the forum if there was one. I was pm'd & told to play along. it was friday afternoon & I was bored & trying to be funny (didn't even get a potw nom)

after all was said & done I don't believe anyone whined to max about deleting the pm thread & I think it was a good call on max's part to delete it.

blackout seemed to indicate he thought there was a forum via a smiley. that smiley spoke volumes to me that

so thats where I stand, i mean sit. ain't it s'posed to be stand......where do you stand on this issue.

Joewilly, yours was the funniest request I got all day. I instantly let you in on the joke bacause your PM made me laugh so damn hard I nearly fell over. As far as the PM thread was concerned, it was merely for the sake of everyone wheo did fall for the joke to laugh at themselves and others. There was nothing insulting about it, not was anything that would be deemed "private" in those messages divulged.

Like I said I know Max's limits, and I also know he has an obligation to protect thoise who complain. I choose to believe that he would not have deleted the thread on his own. But that's a mute point.

The only purpose of the thread was for a good laugh for EVERYONE, including the ones who actually fell for the joke. Anyone who took offense to it really needs to have their heads examined.

Joewilly, yours was the funniest request I got all day. I instantly let you in on the joke bacause your PM made me laugh so damn hard I nearly fell over. As far as the PM thread was concerned, it was merely for the sake of everyone wheo did fall for the joke to laugh at themselves and others. There was nothing insulting about it, not was anything that would be deemed "private" in those messages divulged.

Like I said I know Max's limits, and I also know he has an obligation to protect thoise who complain. I choose to believe that he would not have deleted the thread on his own. But that's a mute point.

The only purpose of the thread was for a good laugh for EVERYONE, including the ones who actually fell for the joke. Anyone who took offense to it really needs to have their heads examined.

I laugh at myself all the time- others please take note

I laugh at you too, faba!! See people this is how it works.

cool!!!! I love laughing at other people at their own expense. everyone fall in behind me & boozer & laugh at faba........it's, it's .......invigorating!!!!!!!!

boozer, you're a regular pied piper ma man. it's like you just started a thread within a thread. how do you do it?

oh & regarding the whole thread & pm stuff. no harm no foul by anyone imo, & kudo's to everyone one who participated whether they liked it or disliked it, it made for great mindless messageboard humor.

You said you laughed your ass off. I asked how do you sit then? Not sure where you got confused.lol

cool!!!! I love laughing at other people at their own expense. everyone fall in behind me & boozer & laugh at faba........it's, it's .......invigorating!!!!!!!!

boozer, you're a regular pied piper ma man. it's like you just started a thread within a thread. how do you do it?

oh & regarding the whole thread & pm stuff. no harm no foul by anyone imo, & kudo's to everyone one who participated whether they liked it or disliked it, it made for great mindless messageboard humor.

I wouldn't laugh at Faba... he's the Mod Enforcer for a reason. He's scary!

And, I, like Smizzy, wans't clued into the whole joke. But, I liked that I made the forum though. That was pretty sweet.

Marko is by far, the funniest poster here. Holy crap I can't stop laughing.

Who you call funny? I serious at all times. It is how I make All-Pro in NFL Europe. I make papa proud.

I like pea soup. Remind me of home. Taste good in puny skull.

Archived