New forum

Boozer76

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well its may 23rd and i just opened this thread for the first time. I see i missed a lot.

BOOZ- ignore my request

When i was reading this, i thought it could be a joke, and then i thought that it could be a good idea but then i saw how devisive it would be. also, friggin boozer was acting like he owned the world.he needed a smackdown big time....

anyway, good joke. I have to admit in my arrogence i sadi to mysaelf, "im definately on that list" and then thought, "what if im not, that ****er boozer probably is putting the kabash on me for making fun of pollocks....F him and f max for putting a pollock in charge.."

this has been quite the little mind game.

btw, why dont you post the comments with names removed so that we can laugh and nobody will feel bad

It's better than being a Warped,Middle aged,chain smoking ,sociopath who love to tell lies just to hear the sound of her own voice.

Isn't it?

maybe, but if you are refering to me, only the warped and middle age parts are accurate :cheers:

well its may 23rd and i just opened this thread for the first time. I see i missed a lot.

BOOZ- ignore my request

When i was reading this, i thought it could be a joke, and then i thought that it could be a good idea but then i saw how devisive it would be. also, friggin boozer was acting like he owned the world.he needed a smackdown big time....

anyway, good joke. I have to admit in my arrogence i sadi to mysaelf, "im definately on that list" and then thought, "what if im not, that ****er boozer probably is putting the kabash on me for making fun of pollocks....F him and f max for putting a pollock in charge.."

this has been quite the little mind game.

btw, why dont you post the comments with names removed so that we can laugh and nobody will feel bad

I think you hit the nail on the head. That was the joke. Everyone expected to be on "the list". When they found out they weren't, the reactions were just hysterical.

Some people admitted that they were disappointed. Others just blew it off and hid their disappointment. At the end of they day we truly all want to be on "the list".

But what this excercise shows us is how silly it all is. The validation we seek does not define us, yet we long for it anyway. Ironic.

Class Dismissed! :P

You should really stay in your classroom. And not worry so much about the cool teachers.

are you insinuating that i am not cool? so much for the high road... guess that is only important sometimes... :lol:

I think you hit the nail on the head. That was the joke. Everyone expected to be on "the list". When they found out they weren't, the reactions were just hysterical.

Some people admitted that they were disappointed. Others just blew it off and hid their disappointment. At the end of they day we truly all want to be on "the list".

But what this excercise shows us is how silly it all is. The validation we seek does not define us, yet we long for it anyway. Ironic.

Class Dismissed! :P

After your PatriotNation.com and Soothnation.com jokes, how could anybody take you seriously?

In fact, I'm betting that you're not really gay.

After your PatriotNation.com and Soothnation.com jokes, how could anybody take you seriously?

In fact, I'm betting that you're not really gay.

You should come over some time with your husband. You can watch as I show you just how gay I really am.

Yeah...I felt dirty even typing that one.

All PM's should be posted....like dickie said, leave off the names. I'm sure there are some that are better than those already posted.

Sorry dude, I'm sure Max's inbox was flooded with enough complaints yesterday.

Yo, Smizz - the singular of that word is "woman." You need more than one to make "women."

For the record, I'm pretty sure Al is neither.

He's just a little swishy. :D

thanx for your help Bob...I think...:-k

Jesper was a big homo. I like his brother Panzer much better.

Panzer is Jesper's brother?? I had no idea. How did you manage to get only him to come over here and leave his annoying brother at JI? Jesper used to piss me off all the time. I could even hear his condescending whiny little norwegian accent in his typing.

Panzer is Jesper's brother?? I had no idea. How did you manage to get only him to come over here and leave his annoying brother at JI? Jesper used to piss me off all the time. I could even hear his condescending whiny little norwegian accent in his typing.

Boy I wish I could reveal the PM I got over this last post lol. Max told me if I reveal anymore PM's that he will force me to join him on his pig farm:eek::eek:

BTW Jesper you know I love you, even if you are Swedish. :cheers:

Archived