New forum

Boozer76

I'll never vote for any Giants fans. That's for sure.

FABA - that picture you posted over there this morning is FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!! Of all the guys in this place that I would expect to have a picture of a stripper's giant fake mammaries wrapped around his ears, you would have been one of the last.

Respect, bro. Did she break your glasses?

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FABA - that picture you posted over there this morning is FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!! Of all the guys in this place that I would expect to have a picture of a stripper's giant fake mammaries wrapped around his ears, you would have been one of the last.

Bob ditto for any Giant fans-you have to watch out for me- I sneak up on people with surprises

That picture was awesome. I set it as my wallpaper before I went golfing. When I got home a little bit ago I had some 'splainin' to do. :)

thanks sis, I don't care what dad says, you're a dang good kisser

Bro, can you explain something to me? I asked Dad if I could borrow the car last night, and he said only if I gave him some head. Of course, say okay.

His johnson tasted like sh!t, and he told me that it was because you already borrowed the car.

I don't really understand that.

Bro, can you explain something to me? I asked Dad if I could borrow the car last night, and he said only if I gave him some head. Of course, say okay.

His johnson tasted like sh!t, and he told me that it was because you already borrowed the car.

I don't really understand that.

HAAAA! Your Dad really played you! The car wasn't even there!

Alright here is the deal. 99.9% of the population now realizes that this was a joke. A lot of people fell for it originally but then caught on. But to the .01%...this was a joke.

There was never, nor will there ever be a private forum for select members. It is a bad idea. We would NEVER divide the board up that way.

Thanks for the laughs though. Especially to all those who believed this, lol.

:cheers:

Alright here is the deal. 99.9% of the population now realizes that this was a joke. A lot of people fell for it originally but then caught on. But to the .01%...this was a joke.

There was never, nor will there ever be a private forum for select members. It is a bad idea. We would NEVER divide the board up that way.

Having fun and joking around on a jets fan website and not taking everything so seriously-unique concept- now start up the paypal link

this is why this is the best Jets forum around,,,

real humor, all the time,,,

or to put it better,,,

you get what you pay for

;)

I can't believe that some people actually bought this. I will give a free pass for the initial PMs. Let me have access, etc.

But once Boozer sent the rejection...you are not on the list. Try again next month. Some of the reactions he received are just priceless.

I can't believe that some people actually bought this. I will give a free pass for the initial PMs. Let me have access, etc.

But once Boozer sent the rejection...you are not on the list. Try again next month. Some of the reactions he received are just priceless.

i cant believe you are lying oh great weblord.. :shock: that is not like you.

anyone who wants the secret password into the new forum ...pm me.. i am not an elitist... i dont think you will ba able to post with it... BUT you should be able to read the posts in the new forum.

I'll admit, I bought it. Bastids!

I was telling myself, "Does this idiot even know this is turning into JIer? I want in, though!"

Should have known better. :Cuss:

I was telling myself, "Does this idiot even know this is turning into JIer? I want in, though!"

Shadetree the one thing all should know on this website is that you should always expect the unexpected and do not take every post as being serious

Shadetree the one thing all should know on this website is that you should always expect the unexpected and do not take every post as being serious

Usually, I'll be pessimistic, and not fall for that stuff.

Good job, whoever's brain-child the prank was.

:Cuss:

Boozer told me about some of the responses. I was called every name in the book!!!

It was like a car crash. Nobody wanted to look. But everyone felt like they had to!

Boozer told me about some of the responses. I was called every name in the book!!!

It was like a car crash. Nobody wanted to look. But everyone felt like they had to!

Unfortunately I was away all weekend and couldn't perpetuate this any further. What I will do is create a new thread outing some of the angry PM's I got though :Nuts:

Unfortunately I was away all weekend and couldn't perpetuate this any further. What I will do is create a new thread outing some of the angry PM's I got though :Nuts:

What?

You were posting up a storm on the VIP site: jetnation.com/elite/forum

:box:

Damn, I was sure I was a lock for admission next month. I want my goddam fruit basket back.

PS: joewilly's seester want's her BJ back too.

Never said there weren't some dumb women out there, SJ. Brittney Spears perplexes me. How do you go from Pop Icon and cute minx to total skank like that?

Women and men are alike in many ways. Not only are women very sensitive, but I've learned that alot of men are overly sensitive as well. Go figure.

Women and men are alike in many ways. Not only are women very sensitive, but I've learned that alot of men are overly sensitive as well. Go figure.

It is only a internet message board- relax out there

Damn, I was sure I was a lock for admission next month. I want my goddam fruit basket back.

PS: joewilly's seester want's her BJ back too.

:) :) :) thanks dna....... this whole thing has left a sour taste in our mouths

especially hers

It is only a internet message board- relax out there

sure, easy for you to say faba, I lost a lot of dignity vying for a club entry that wasn't even real

as for my seester, well this whole thing has stained both her reputation................and her blouse

:) :) :) thanks dna....... this whole thing has left a sour taste in our mouths

especially hers

Um, that taste has nothing to do with the message board. Sorry you had to find out this way!

;)

sure, easy for you to say faba, I lost a lot of dignity vying for a club entry that wasn't even real

as for my seester, well this whole thing has stained both her reputation................and her blouse

joewilly if you are looking for dignity on this message board you have bigger problems than I can help you with

So I scanned the front page here 4 times and can't find the thread with all of the PMs in it anywhere. (I learned my lesson from the POTW incident) What in the hell happened to the thread? Talk about a miserable failed attempt at a POTW. Shame on you Boozer. :Nuts:

Archived