• Last Reply
Let me get this straight, we now have:
  • The secret forum
  • The super secret forum
  • The double secret forum
  • The super double secret forum
  • The VIP forum

I think you need to send out a laminated (wipes clean easily) forum guide

You're right. I think I'll call it the "you can all kiss my ass for trying to do a good thing" forum!!:Cuss:

Two observations:

1) Pm's are called private messages for a reason and they should remain just that.

2) Calling your new forum VIP or whatever will create discord amongst the masses

Okay, 3 observations

If the intent was to cause a $hitstorm, mission accomplished

Bingo....bravo to Boozer and SD in this thread. Its been highly entertaining. Its been great just lurking in the shadows of this thread,takes me back to the good old days when you all posted on JI and I just watched,er read the board (does that come off as creepy as I think it does?)

Bingo....bravo to Boozer and SD in this thread. Its been highly entertaining. Its been great just lurking in the shadows of this thread,takes me back to the good old days when you all posted on JI and I just watched,er read the board (does that come off as creepy as I think it does?)

AMEN! It has been quite entertaining watching from the Bleachers today.

OK listen up, I have accomplished nothing today for work (thank god I;'m working from home) and I have a very big poker game to go to tonight. I will not be back until about midnight or o. I will respond to all PM's then. For the meantime there are still 12 unaccounted for members of the new gforum. All you need to do is PM me to know. So far the members are as follows:

Members:

Boozer

Max

Bob

PatsfanTx

Thor99

Sperm Edwards

Guns of Bavaria

Bitonti

Stormshadow

Faba

Bugg

Jet Moses

Probationary members:

Smizzy

Honorary New Members:

Scott Dierking

But Tx is in. Oh that's right, he's a closet Jets fan nevermind. :Nuts:

Exactly, we've known that for years now. He's like that gay friend who doesn't admit he's gay, but everyone knows it.

Actually I was kidding before Alk, you were voted as an orginal member, though very marginally. I will PM you shortly.

Cute password. Count me out.

If anyone wants the password and site log in, feel free to contact me.

NP Scott ;), I did get your PM but didn't get to answer it yet. Give me a few minutes as my inbox is flooded with requests.

I was banned from JI on the same day as you so I guess I'm a shoe in right? RIGHT!?!?!? :Cuss:

They got me on the same day, too.

They got me again today. I didn't even post anything bad over there.

I just told Limo that those guys didn't die, they were hiding. It was deleted.

Please welcome Alk as an original member. The vote was very close with him, as many remembered some of his old "take by ball and run home" tantrums he used to throw. Good behavior since then squeaked him in. There are 11 unaccounted for members left. PM me to see if you are one of them@!!

Please welcome Alk as an original member. The vote was very close with him, as many remembered some of his old "take by ball and run home" tantrums he used to throw. Good behavior since then squeaked him in. There are 11 unaccounted for members left. PM me to see if you are one of them@!!

I would never take my ball and go home, I might bounce it off of a few people's heads and make a big commotion but I'm really harmless. :)

Christ, will ya quit ignoring me Boozer? I'll be a good addition to the club, i swear!

BTW, Joewillie has about 5 or 6 POTW's in this thread alone. LOL

Good lord you PIT guys don't read well!! ;) I wanted you to PM me so the results would be private. Unfortunately you are not on the original 25 list, however you may apply to any of the members besides myself to vouch for you, upon then existing members will vote on your eligibility.

Booz,

Please send my password to baa_baa_blacksheep@arrogance.com.

Thank you.

Good lord you PIT guys don't read well!! ;) I wanted you to PM me so the results would be private. Unfortunately you are not on the original 25 list, however you may apply to any of the members besides myself to vouch for you, upon then existing members will vote on your eligibility.

:Nuts:

So i gotta start a PM campaign in order to have a shot? :eek:

Ask one of the other members to vouch for you and it will be put to a vote. What happened to the other chick in your avatar? I couldn't tell if she was chunk otr all squished up from shrinking the picture. I always meant to ask!

I wish to join private forum. Limo not leave Marko alone.

:Nuts:

So i gotta start a PM campaign in order to have a shot? :eek:

I'd recommend a speech in a public thread such as this outlining why you should be nominated. I'm sure one of the members will vouch for you if they like what they hear. Pretend you're a politician looking for votes! Go ahead.

Ask one of the other members to vouch for you and it will be put to a vote.

Nah. I'm meeting SD after work for some beers at an undisclosed location. Everyone else is invited to join us. Umm, wait. I mean, some of you are invited. PM me if you'd like to know if you're on the list.

Yes that is creepy. Now put your pants back on.

seriously guys, this isn't funny anymore. MY NAME IS JOEWILLY.........................HELLO!!!!!!!!

I just joined loser.com & ya know what ? they like me over there, so yeah, i'm on the fence right now. time to give me a yes or no or risk losing the willymeister

Archived