New forum

Boozer76

Vouch for him in the private forum and we'll have the vote now. He needs a minimum of 13 total votes of which greater than 50% must be yes. I'm tempted to vote no after all the BS he put me through, but that would not be in the spirit of the new forum.

Who wants in on this little circle jerk?

Count me belatedly out. I am too "clean-cut" for this crap.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just like a car wreck, you can't help to rubber neck and that was the initial impulse.

As sometimes happens, my initial impulses are wrong. That car wreck contains some mangled limbs, and it is not pretty.

keep moving along folks, nothing to look at here.

Oh, and just ignore Boozer, the traffic cop with the attitude. Guns never looked so sheepish in comparison.

Wow, actually comparing me to the sheriff makes me reflect a bit. I'll really have to reconsider my attitude. Thanks. BTW the vote is up for you, Thor vouched-right now it's 3-0 in your favor. Are you sure you don't want in if the remainder of the votes go your way?

Wow, actually comparing me to the sheriff makes me reflect a bit. I'll really have to reconsider my attitude. Thanks. BTW the vote is up for you, Thor vouched-right now it's 3-0 in your favor. Are you sure you don't want in if the remainder of the votes go your way?

No on the in vote. Thanks anyway. Call it a sudden stun of sensibility.

BTW-My posts are now considered only to be responded to by posters that I deem in my inner circle. That includes everyone but you Booze. Me and my "clean-cut" image had a vote, and that is how it came down. Sorry.

We will reconsider in December

I just don't get it. Sooth creates a forum for $55 that offers nothing more than the regular forums. Most of you still post there without a peep. Here we offer somethoing for free for upstanding members of which will likely all have access to over time, and you threaten to jump ship. For god's sakes can we at least get it off the ground before you all start acting like babies!!

Who wants in on this little circle jerk?

Count me belatedly out. I am too "clean-cut" for this crap.

pardon me scott, but could you not post for 15 minutes or so, you are sucking up a lot of boozers valuable time. I heard my file is now under review & i've heard nothing yet. unlike you, I have no life nor do I belong to any civic group, this is very important to me. I am to memberships & clubs as rudolph is to raindeer games.

thanks scott.................anything yet booz?

pardon me scott, but could you not post for 15 minutes or so, you are sucking up a lot of boozers valuable time. I heard my file is now under review & i've heard nothing yet. unlike you, I have no life nor do I belong to any civic group, this is very important to me. I am to memberships & clubs as rudolph is to raindeer games.

thanks scott.................anything yet booz?

did I mention I have a seeester??????????

BTW-My posts are now considered only to be responded to by posters that I deem in my inner circle. That includes everyone but you Booze. Me and my "clean-cut" image had a vote, and that is how it came down. Sorry.

I'm speechless!

I just don't get it. Sooth creates a forum for $55 that offers nothing more than the regular forums. Most of you still post there without a peep. Here we offer somethoing for free for upstanding members of which will likely all have access to over time, and you threaten to jump ship. For god's sakes can we at least get it off the ground before you all start acting like babies!!

Define "upstanding"

You know what, I do have something to say on this. I have been nothing but nice to you. Even the one time I was grumpy a couple months back and you called me out on it, I was decent enough to PM you and apologize.

Now I know why people don't want to be mods, they try to do good things only to get beaten down by a small faction of the masses. I deserve better Scott Dierking!!

BTW, your vote is 5-0. 2 more yes votes and you are guaranteed in. You still don't want it?

This is a lot of crap Boozer. Leave it the way it is for now. It's going to be impossible to see how it goes if too many people are in on day one.

What's one friggin' month people? Geez. They told me now so it's now for me. If I was told next month it would be next month. How difficult is this to understand?

This is a lot of crap Boozer. Leave it the way it is for now. It's going to be impossible to see how it goes if too many people are in on day one.

What's one friggin' month people? Geez. They told me now so it's now for me. If I was told next month it would be next month. How difficult is this to understand?

I didn't change anything Sperm, Thor backed Dierking for membership. Those were the rules, although he did rush in a bit early.

Thanks for backing me up though, I feel like a one man show here. Where are some of the existing VIP's to help me out!! :Cuss:

Two observations:

1) Pm's are called private messages for a reason and they should remain just that.

2) Calling your new forum VIP or whatever will create discord amongst the masses

Okay, 3 observations

If the intent was to cause a $hitstorm, mission accomplished

You know what, I do have something to say on this. I have been nothing but nice to you. Even the one time I was grumpy a couple months back and you called me out on it, I was decent enough to PM you and apologize.

Now I know why people don't want to be mods, they try to do good things only to get beaten down by a small faction of the masses. I deserve better Scott Dierking!!

BTW, your vote is 5-0. 2 more yes votes and you are guaranteed in. You still don't want it?

I am saying nothing about you as a person-Only your obvious mind-bending tactics performed on Max, and in some way you have created a power play off of that. Hey, you seized an opportunity that all I can say.

I hope you and all your "special" cronies are having a good laugh about this in your own special dark closet. Good luck when you go to sleep in there. Make sure you count all your appendages.

I didn't change anything Sperm, Thor backed Dierking for membership. Those were the rules, although he did rush in a bit early.

Thanks for backing me up though, I feel like a one man show here. Where are some of the existing VIP's to help me out!! :Cuss:

A BIT???

This is DAY F*CKING ONE!!! (oops - language. Sorry, wrong forum.)

Two observations:

1) Pm's are called private messages for a reason and they should remain just that.

2) Calling your new forum VIP or whatever will create discord amongst the masses

Okay, 3 observations

If the intent was to cause a ****storm, mission accomplished

Gee, don't let sanity ruin a good time at others expense.

I am not sure what I like better:

1. This thread

2. The fact that Boozer and Dierking got no work done today because of this thread.

Oh well I will go into more detail in the new super double secret forum. See ya.

1. This thread

2. The fact that Boozer and Dierking got no work done today because of this thread.

Oh well I will go into more detail in the new super double secret forum. See ya.

See-That is where the joke is on you-My company is more productive when I don't work. So there.

so what 'd I miss? I just got back from the yacht club & told those bastids to shove their boats up their collective asses. I told em don't need their stinkin club as there's a good chance i'll be inducted into a real vip club by the end of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think when they're thru laughing they'll realize what they're missing not having joewilly on board.

anything yet booz? I know you're busy.........did you get the pic of my seester? she's much thinner in real life

1. This thread

Let me get this straight, we now have:

• The secret forum
  • The super secret forum
  • The double secret forum
  • The super double secret forum
  • The VIP forum

I think you need to send out a laminated (wipes clean easily) forum guide

so what 'd I miss? I just got back from the yacht club & told those bastids to shove their boats up their collective asses. I told em don't need their stinkin club as there's a good chance i'll be inducted into a real vip club by the end of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think when they're thru laughing they'll realize what they're missing not having joewilly on board.

anything yet booz? I know you're busy.........did you get the pic of my seester? she's much thinner in real life

I had no idea you were related to her. I wouldn't have been so nasty in other threads if I had known. But the picture sent you down a few notches. I lost my lunch and now I'm hungry again.

Archived