1,000 Vbookie Points to the guy who ...

Smizzy

Oh God, shut up smizzy.

The "New" Mets 4 NL Pennant Winners.

The REAL Real 80, Greensmacks, and Big Jermaine, y'all might as well start taking your victory lap now. Enjoy the experience of dragging the collective Atlanta Braves carcass around the diamond all summer and I'll see you b@stards in October when we get our "1986" on again.

Only this time, you guys have alot to answer for!

Oh God, shut up smizzy.

The "New" Mets 4 NL Pennant Winners.

The REAL Real 80, Greensmacks, and Big Jermaine, y'all might as well start taking your victory lap now. Enjoy the experience of dragging the collective Atlanta Braves carcass around the diamond all summer and I'll see you b@stards in October when we get our "1986" on again.

Only this time, you guys have alot to answer for!

While reading this thread, I was debating what date to use. I was actually thinking the Mets may hang in there all season long.

Now, with JBF's last post, I am debating whether to use a June date, or early July.:rolleyes:

Truthfully though, the way the Phils pitch, and the Braves hit, I doubt either one will have the horses to get into 1st. Maybe the Braves, but it will be tough.

However, in the spirit of playing in, I will use July 8th.

So the Mets will NEVER be in first place again, in their existence?

Wow, yiou Yankee fans ARE delusional.

How can this bet be setteled?

If you could not figure out that he was referring to 2006, may I suggest a nice teacher for you. A 27 year old law school dropout..................;) . Perhaps he will be able to assist you.

500000 vbookie points to the Yankee fan that posts the most threads about the Mets- go figure

Good point faba. I thought Yankee fans don't care about the "Mess"?

I think its about time Yankee fans worried about a team with an average age hovering around 33. And very little help from the farm system in sight.

Barring any FURTHER injuries then what we have already fought through ,(Nady ,possibly Beltran the latest HAM ;) ) we appear to be the best team in the NL.

Whether we can beat the WhiteSox or BoSox is questionable right now pending on what we do with getting another starter.(Nady for Zito?)

Archived