Anybody else get this email?

Bob

Actually, I know some of you did. I saw your addresses in the header:

Dear Jets Fan,

This is Brent Simmons with the New York Jets Fan relations department. In the month we are trying to launch a new area of our website at NYJets.com that will allow Jets fans to post Jets Sports Bars all across the nation. Our hope is that now Jets fans no matter where they are can watch Jets games with other fans. If you know of any or can tell us where you watch the game with other Jets fans it would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks for your time and GO JETS!

Brent Simmons

New York Jets

Fan Relations / Public Relations

It appears to be on the level. The guy's email address is bsimmons@jets.nfl.com

So it's cool to throw out all the Jets Fan sites to make room for Jets bars?

LOL...Good one.

Yeah that just kills me. Take down all the fan site links. But put up places to get drunk. Oh and this is in the interest of helping Jet fans get together. What a joke.

"NY Jets . com where money talks about the little man gets fecal matter thrown his way."

Bob can you forward this email to me? Thanks!

Notice that the bars posted are Miller Lite sponsered...

Oh where did Heineken go?

The Jets should hook up with Dick's Last Resort...At least you know you will be insulted the whole time you are there....

The Jets should hook up with Dick's Last Resort...At least you know you will be insulted the whole time you are there....

Cmon GM, The Jets just want fans to be able to get together on game day. This has nothing to do with sponsorships!

YEAH RIGHT.

Yeah that just kills me. Take down all the fan site links. But put up places to get drunk. Oh and this is in the interest of helping Jet fans get together. What a joke.

"NY Jets . com where money talks [and] the little man gets fecal matter thrown his way."

BZ are you going to still insist that I am going to hold back this site from getting on the official team site?

BZ are you going to still insist that I am going to hold back this site from getting on the official team site?

Yeah the name Sperm doesn't seem so bad in comparison. Man I would love to be a part of the organizational discussion about JetNation.

"They have a mod named Sperm. The owner accused us of throwing fecal matter at them."

:P

that place is amazing. I didn't know what it was when I first walked into one in South Carolina and teh whole time our waitress was throwing out insults and I almost got up and left. Then I realized that was the whole point of the place.

"NY Jets . com where money talks about the little man gets fecal matter thrown his way."

Bob can you forward this email to me? Thanks!

Who needs Jet bars when you can get drunk and visit Jetnation.com :yahoo:

This just in....

The Jets did not answer my email blasting them for their decision to remove "Fan Links" and replace them with "Miller Lite Fan Spots".

Interesting, they have been so customer service driven in the past. I am surprised to hear nothing from them. ;)

Here is another memo to the Jets:

Dear Jets,

Don't sell out to Miller Lite and then act like you are doing it for the fans.

Signed,

The Unsilent Majority

I know a Miller lite girl perhaps we can link to Miller ...ehhehehe

miller_girls.jpg

Do you know a photographer? Because he could have told you to take that picture at a bit of an angle. You wouldn't have a glare in the window.

...ehheheehe

Do you know a photographer? Because he could have told you to take that picture at a bit of an angle. You wouldn't have a glare in the window.

...ehheheehe

You are a homo for staring at the window. I saw 16 things before I even knew there was a window in that picture.

This just in....

The Jets did not answer my email blasting them for their decision to remove "Fan Links" and replace them with "Miller Lite Fan Spots".

Interesting, they have been so customer service driven in the past. I am surprised to hear nothing from them. ;)

Max, that was also my experience. Actually my site is down. But one of them has signed to my newsletter. Crazy!! I wrote to him but i never get an answer.

Originally Posted by Brenjetsfan

I know a Miller lite girl perhaps we can link to Miller ...ehhehehe

Bren, is it Helen ?;) Yes, i will never forget.

Archived