cannizzaro & me

joewilly

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooth will never throw his Cash Cow under the bus for 2 reasons.

1. Cannit-Zero makes sooth a pretty penny. He banks out big time with his "premium memberships".

2. They graze together in the fields behind Sooths house.

Why ANYONE would post over there is beyond me.

To me that place is a car wreck that I occasionally need to stare at and I'm always amazed at what I see.

Why post at a site that has an owner that.

1) Sells things you can get anywhere else for free.

2) Bans people for no reason.

3) Acts as if his site is the Dalai Lama of message boards.

Folks I will go back to posting at AOL before I will contribute to such a rediculous, and childish forum. The way I look at it is that you spend countless hours on here meeting people and building relationships just so some short and stubby fool tells you it is all over in a disagreement? I watched as SAR I blatently ripped Lava Coles for being molested as a child but yet they ban people for calling out cannifatso for his pant size? It is rediculous. The same goes for their political forum where you can call a person anything you want - but critisize the wrong person or group and it is a ban.

Max - if there is one thing I disagree with you about it is that you have kept your gloves off in this whole thing recently.

A spade is a spade you should let us all call it that.

A lot of venom was spewed over there, and by some very good, knowledgeable posters/fans.

I think most people felt that Cannizzaro was being a child, the very same thing he called Ferguson. He was hypocritical.

I think a lot of people felt Cannizzaro was full of ****, and called him and Sooth out for it. One of the few times that 95+ % of a board would agree with rival fans on the same topic.

I haven't seen a thread like that in a long time.

Max - if there is one thing I disagree with you about it is that you have kept your gloves off in this whole thing recently.

Is that a fat joke? You are banned. :P

About keeping my gloves off. I have busted Sooth's balls pretty much more than anyone I know. He told me to leave and then this site was started. I have gotten plenty of digs in along the way. Like I said earlier in this thread I feel vindicated seeing him treat others the same way. What surprised me most is how many people came over when we started this place. The chances at survival were thin. Yet when people came here they all had a similar story, they all had something they were unhappy about. Again more vindication because despite being called a baby and being told to grow up, I knew I wasn't alone.

We win here by offering for free what they charge for. We have the most knowledgable football posters on the web. We have an incredible content lineup this season. We work pretty damn hard on this place. And yet I would never actually consider it work. This is like a dream. We are Jets fans and we have a home to say what we want about the Jets and be heard. Not sure how that is work.

I hear often that I shouldn't walk away from fights. With Sooth and others. To me you fight when you need to defend yourself. But there are times when actions speak louder than words. Honestly though I just prefer to hit a home run, put my head down and sprint around the bases. Beat them on the field. I don't see any reason to talk smack at this point. Let's be clear about this one point...JetNation is a home run. WE all made it that way. The mods, the writers and most importantly the posters. In just over one year what has been accomplished here is pretty damn impressive.

I no longer post over there, though having looked over there, there are still a few good posters. Still, that thread is an embarrassment.

And I wonder if the Post is a little concerned about Canizzarro even being involved in that mess. Especially given what a fiasco it was to have Canizzarro acting as Edwards' press agent, which I'm sure Woody Johnson and the whole Jets organization have not forgotten. If this is a job Cannizzarro wishes to continue, badmouthing the new staff on Day 1 isn't the sharpest move given that his complaint was so petty. Bo ho, Feguson, as per coach's orders after a long and hot day, didn't want to talk to me!

And Sooth still cannot seem to figure out if he's a fan who happens to run a website or part of the media. It would seem to me if you have to think about it, are charging people money for your stuff and are in business with a beat writer, you're part of the media by definition.

And again-like the whole Edwards' mess- Cannizzarro gets it wrong. Most of the media get it-they're relatively peripheral, and what interaction the team has with the media won't impact whether they win or not. Lange and Cimini have both made the point here that as long as the ground rules are consistent and polite, this isn't a big deal, just different than before. They probably weren't overjoyed either, but it wasn't the end of the world.

We've had a coach who wooed the media every day, often to the determient of his job. It diodn't make the team any better on Sunday. In fact, if the team wins, Mangini could tell them practically nothing and there isn't much they could do about it. Still, if Canizzarro wants better access, ripping the new regime on Day 1 given how he misbehaved last year isn't going to make things any better for himself. Good luck to Sooth partnering up with a guy who is likely going to have his access curtailed or be ignored due to his own stupidity. And trying to get gullible fools pay $55 for it.

According to Sooth that whole thread is "silly" yet in one of his own posts in that thread he went back and he did a round up of all the posters who "agreed" with him. It was a total of 9 posters, maybe. If its so silly he shouldnt feel the need to defend himself and fattazzaro so vehemently. I also loved the way Sooth picked and chose which posts to respond to, mostly the immature ones. Meanwhile guys like MSGold12 who presented a well thought out, professional post didnt get Sooth's time of the day.

That site is a joke and sooth is a schill who sold out his members who made that site what it became.

DickKotite's post in that thread was probably the best of them all. Sooth needs to become a fan again.

According to Sooth that whole thread is "silly" yet in one of his own posts in that thread he went back and he did a round up of all the posters who "agreed" with him. It was a total of 9 posters, maybe. If its so silly he shouldnt feel the need to defend himself and fattazzaro so vehemently. I also loved the way Sooth picked and chose which posts to respond to, mostly the immature ones. Meanwhile guys like MSGold12 who presented a well thought out, professional post didnt get Sooth's time of the day.

That site is a joke and sooth is a schill who sold out his members who made that site what it became.

DickKotite's post in that thread was probably the best of them all. Sooth needs to become a fan again.

Scott had two great ones.

DK can be over the top at times. But you know what? He is a really smart guy. He is like the friend that tells you the truth even when it isn't something that you don't want to hear. Sure at the time you didn't want to hear that your new g\f was a pig...but when you look back on it you know he is right. That is the kind of person DK is.

thanks tx, i'm glad you liked it. I was bashing him, which is something I try never to do unless i'm trying to be funny. its on page 11. btw he locked the thread lol.

dierkings comments were brilliant (honest & tactful) as were many others. yjf spoke the truth btw.

on Sooth's behalf I thought he had a very good post on one of his last replys before closing the thread. He handled the buttkicking he took very well most of the time imo, & if he did it solely to defend his partner, well fair enough. I commend him for trying either way but banning octaren( spelling?) was over the top

i'm sure i'm now in the crosshairs of the banning patrol. I enjoy reading the threads from time to time & rarely post there & am ignored when I do.

I hope I don't get banned because of what I said

welcome octaren, sit you're skinnyass down & remember, no personal attacks. the fat police here are like really fat themselves:) :) :)

Unlike Maxman....I have no problem kicking dirt in Chubby's face and telling him he sucks rotton eggs and should be arrested for stealing money from his fellow fans and calling it a "premium membership".

Ive always enjoyed speaking my mind,feels good.Sometimes...you just have to do what feels good.

Unlike Maxman....I have no problem kicking dirt in Chubby's face and telling him he sucks rotton eggs and should be arrested for stealing money from his fellow fans and calling it a "premium membership".

Ive always enjoyed speaking my mind,feels good.Sometimes...you just have to do what feels good.

What are you doing up so early?

thanks tx, i'm glad you liked it. I was bashing him, which is something I try never to do unless i'm trying to be funny. its on page 11. btw he locked the thread lol.

dierkings comments were brilliant (honest & tactful) as were many others. yjf spoke the truth btw.

on Sooth's behalf I thought he had a very good post on one of his last replys before closing the thread. He handled the buttkicking he took very well most of the time imo, & if he did it solely to defend his partner, well fair enough. I commend him for trying either way but banning octaren( spelling?) was over the top

i'm sure i'm now in the crosshairs of the banning patrol. I enjoy reading the threads from time to time & rarely post there & am ignored when I do.

I hope I don't get banned because of what I said

welcome octaren, sit you're skinnyass down & remember, no personal attacks. the fat police here are like really fat themselves:) :) :)

Interesting that now you would post a public apology over there.

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=121064

BZ

Archived