Jumping Jesus! Sounds like KC are being sold the same bill of good we got...

NIGHT STALKER

RIVER FALLS, Wis. -- Friday evening, somewhere between 6:30 and 8:30, during the Chiefs-Vikings scrimmage in Mankato, Minn., Gunther Cunningham says he finally saw the proverbial light come on for Kansas City's defense.

Inside Chiefs camp

Can Larry Johnson be even better in 2006? How does the offensive line look without Willie Roaf? Those are just two of the things Michael Smith touches on in his observations from Chiefs camp.

I bet the KC averages of yards/play are right around the same as last year, and the only reason the points allowed are lower is because Herm will be all about getting the ball to the opponent's 40 and punting all game.

Remember any drive that ends in a kick is a good drive.

2007 Chiefs fans comment: "Man, all I got's some regular old crackers."

ok, that is POTW NOM! Pulling out Eddie Murphy, and Delerious no less, is fantastic.

Reading the article I felt like it was 2005 and I was reading the same crap I read then, and the year before and the year before that. Also, did anyone notice how freaking long the article was, Herm just keeps talking and talking.

The "sound play selection" comment had me lmao.

That bill of goods gave the Jets three playoff appearances, two playoff wins and an AFC East championship in the last five years. In the previous fifteen years the combined efforts of Jets coaches Al Groh, Bill Parcells, Rich Kotite, Pete Carrol, Bruce Coslet and Joe Walton produced exactly the same number of playoff appearances, playoff wins and AFC East championships.

Jennifer, you need to get over the fact that Brad Pitt dumped you for someone far more attractive and with a far better future. Pay more attention to the underage fat girl you are now in love with on the rebound.

That bill of goods gave the Jets three playoff appearances, two playoff wins and an AFC East championship in the last five years. In the previous fifteen years the combined efforts of Jets coaches Al Groh, Bill Parcells, Rich Kotite, Pete Carrol, Bruce Coslet and Joe Walton produced exactly the same number of playoff appearances, playoff wins and AFC East championships.

Jennifer, you need to get over the fact that Brad Pitt dumped you for someone far more attractive and with a far better future. Pay more attention to the underage fat girl you are now in love with on the rebound.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/browse_thread/thread/13aa831be696f137/9b75cff20ba0c7aa

“… they’ve upgraded at every position. Gone are Marcus Coleman,

whom 75-year old Jerry Rice used and abused during their playoff game, and

Aaron Glenn, who, while near a Pro Bowl level last season, is not the physical

corner head coach Herman Edwards wanted. In their places are Donnie Abraham and

Aaron Beasley, who fit the form to a T. In fact, Edwards wasn’t happy with

many of his defensive players, as he couldn’t implement his scheme last

season. So the changes continue. Sam Garnes replaces Victor Green. Damien

Robinson has another year under his belt. Sam Cowart is on board, James Farrior

is gone. There is depth on the defensive line, where there were just gaping

holes last year. Jason Ferguson is back. Steve White and Larry Webster will be

part of the DL rotation Edwards likes. And new DE Bryan Thomas is expected to

be the John Abraham of the other side of the line."

Bob Jensen

the players and attitude were in place when Herm got here,,

he slowly dismantled it all

How Herm is a Head Coach in the NFL is beyond me. The guy flat-out sucks. He is the black Pete Carroll!

He should be coaching in the NCAA not the NFL. His rah-rah style would work well with 18 year olds.

I feel bad for Chiefs fans.

God I hope Mangini takes the Jets to the SB or wins more than 10 games per yr during his tenure as the Jets HC.

Having to read this garbage about another HC after he leaves the Jets again is something I'm just not looking forward too.Forgod sake,the man is gone will you people give it a rest.

This is hilarious...I'd post quotes, but half of the time he's just making really weird sounds and nothing's making much sense...lol.

I was thinking the same thing!

How can any player respect him? I wouldn't. He sounds like he is trying to be one of the guys, not the coach.

Archived