WHOOOOO! METS 0-3!!!

TomShane

The Mets problem area was and is the pitching-the bullpen is weak and the 4th and 5th starters have to show they are capable in Zambrano and Ishii.

It is such a long season to start making conclusions and judgements. There is not much out there to trade for right now for bullpen help.

It's the beginning of April and I'm nauseous....hmmm....it must be baseball season.

The new Mets suck!!! :evil: Just like the old Mets did!!! :evil:

They have a $105 million dollar payroll and they play like this? They should be shot!! :evil:

At least football season is only 5 months away. =D>

0-162

et tu gang green girl?

(For those of you who do not read classical literature, that is a line (except the gang green girl part) from julius caesar)

The Mets will play better. They may start 2-5 but I have a feeling they will get much better. Randa got lucky twice. We should be 2-1 right now.

Its only three games into the season...Just one thing, dont let this Mike Dejean guy pitch anymore...he sucks!

LL

et tu gang green girl?

(For those of you who do not read classical literature, that is a line (except the gang green girl part) from julius caesar)

The Mets will play better. They may start 2-5 but I have a feeling they will get much better. Randa got lucky twice. We should be 2-1 right now.

Its only three games into the season...Just one thing, dont let this Mike Dejean guy pitch anymore...he sucks!

LL

I love it that you're so positive about the Mets, but you really think they're going to sweep the Braves?

Obviously you do want to start the season 0 and 3 but let's not panic and jump off any bridges yet. The Mets last year were in the race for a playoff spot right into middle of July and then collapsed the rest of the way. This team should be better than last year just with the Beltran and Martinez additions.

Obviously you do want to start the season 0 and 3 but let's not panic and jump off any bridges yet. The Mets last year were in the race for a playoff spot right into middle of July and then collapsed the rest of the way. This team should be better than last year just with the Beltran and Martinez additions.

I'm not waiting until the middle of the season. I'm jumping now!!! :Cuss:

Archived