Not a popularity contest or nuthin but....

SoFlaJets

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That we havn't met already?

1. G.O.B. (but will be)

2. Smizzy (but will be)

3. Faba (but will be)

4. Alk

5. PatsFanTx

Also Gainzo, SoFlaJets, Troll, Dr.Love Barton & Senior.

Met:

Max, GreenGal, GGG, JetMoses, Bren, 4HCrew, Can't Hackett, SpermEdwards, raffyD, SPJets, TaborJet...am I missing out anybody here? If I am I'm sorry and I'm having a brain lapse.

OK I'd like to have dinner with Max and JFBM with the wife-Untouchable-for some reason and me are always on the same page in regards to the Jets-JFF and Senior I'd like to meet-Savage too oh yea Verde-I met Bob in Jersey in 2001,DNA,JonE,AF1 and Brenda at the Miami game saw Jets28 but wasn't introduced (cutey) and GGG-also a cutie pie

there's a bunch more I'd like to meet Guns Green Jets and Ham Spermy hey even Tex to see what the guy looks like-oh yea Tinstar and Jetswin because we go way back since the Rivals boards-I wish Matt56 would come here-met him with Bob

soflajet we will meet up one day!!!!:)

I already met many but here is a list of those i have not met: (It is very difficult to keep it to only 5!)

845jets

smizzy

verde

soflajet

pfsikh

No problem, just list 9 like Tabor did. And that guy is a freakin' mod here? Couldn't you talk just a little sense into Max? :P

Originally Posted by greengal viewpost.gif

its just too darn bad that soooo many people have me on ignore... they dont know what they are missing! :lol:

my list

verde

lady jet

greenbeans!!

vanDoug

Tx

more i am sure...but we are limited to 5. :razz:

A woman of taste!

Excellent list, gg. ;)

POTW no doubt, eh? ;)

Guys...

You will not get yelled at for not including me in your list. Let's be real here. I don't drink and I am BORING as hell. Seriously, don't waste a spot on me.

Besides I don't want to meet anyone. Instead I am going to stay home and make love to myself. Repeatedly.

Guys...

You will not get yelled at for not including me in your list. Let's be real here. I don't drink and I am BORING as hell. Seriously, don't waste a spot on me.

Besides I don't want to meet anyone. Instead I am going to stay home and make love to myself. Repeatedly.

as someone who has met max, i concur... a waste of a pick!

:P

Originally Posted by greengal viewpost.gif

its just too darn bad that soooo many people have me on ignore... they dont know what they are missing! :lol:

my list

verde

lady jet

greenbeans!!

vanDoug

Tx

more i am sure...but we are limited to 5. :razz:

POTW no doubt, eh? ;)

It's definately in the running. ;)

I've met a LOT of people from this place and the old country, as well.

Wouldn't want to slight folks with an exclusive list.

Oh, what the hell. I'm ignoring the rule, though, and picking more than five.

Alk

AirForceJetFan

Big E

germanjet

Greenbeans

haggis

jetheelz

Joewilly

PFSIKH

Warfish

Apologies in advance to those I may have overlooked.

I've met a LOT of people from this place and the old country, as well.

Wouldn't want to slight folks with an exclusive list.

Oh, what the hell. I'm ignoring the rule, though, and picking more than five.

Alk

AirForceJetFan

Big E

germanjet

Greenbeans

haggis

jetheelz

Joewilly

PFSIKH

Warfish

Apologies in advance to those I may have overlooked.

That's a good list as well.

Here's my 10:

greengal

Verde

Max

Sperm Edwards

TX

Alk

Garb

Bob

Scott Dierking

faba

No offense to anyone else and this makes everyone eligible for POTW again.

Guys...

You don't drink? Well yeah, that changes everything for me. As I stated earlier, I reserve the right change my list and I am using that right now.

MSNBotSpider

Bob

Tx

sp

joewilly

I've also been lucky enough to meet a lot of the folks here and I gotta say the stroke quotient is very low - some real good people hang out at JN.

I'd yet like to meet my Jets/Cubs brothers VanDoug and Troll. Also AirForceJetFan, Boozer, haggis, JetMoses, joewilly, and how could you not want to meet dickie, at least from a distance. I also think Tx is probably a real good guy and I do respect his savy of the game. Theres many others but I also don't want to create an elite list as there seems to be a lot of quality people in this community.

Archived