Bollywood lights it up, earns starting job

Fred Jetstone

Yeeeaaah!

What a performance.

B. Bollinger (10-16, 69)

He passed. He ran. He radiated poise. He intimidated the defence. He led the Jets to victory.

If this doesn't earn him the starting job I don't know what will.

I was right all along.

Ramsey you later. Hello Brooks.

What a game. What a great game!

I am now going to officially celebrate this fine victory !!!!!!!

Bolly remains the last cut. Nice game though. The fact that he throws like a girl will ultimately come back to haunt him though.

He should try throwing with his left arm. It might improve his accuracy.

Nice kid though.

Well, I'm not exactly smoking the same pipe as jetstone but really Bollinger is a better QB then Ramsey. If there is any trading or cutting going on it should be Ramsey. And you can't really say that Bollinger has had an extra year to learn the system because this is a new system for all the QB's. Ramsey does have one or two things going for him. He definately has better arm strength and the ball does come put nicer. The line didn't do that great for him either. But, I still think that Bollinger is the better QB at this point.:bag:

Bollinger has two things going for him- the ability to scramble out of the pocket and he is a tough kid who is not afraid out there. Those do not translate into being the starter of a NFL team though.

Bollinger has two things going for him- the ability to scramble out of the pocket and he is a tough kid who is not afraid out there. Those do not translate into being the starter of a NFL team though.

I don't think Bolly is a starter, but he's definitely a go to guy in an emergency. He can keep the chains moving, eat up clock etc. And he understands the playbook. I don't think Ramsey has gotten through chapter one, yet. :bag:

Yeeeaaah!

What a performance.

B. Bollinger (10-16, 69)

He passed. He ran. He radiated poise. He intimidated the defence. He led the Jets to victory.

I was right all along.

I'll tell you this Fred, Mangini was looking for someone to complete

a drive for a TD. He could have solidified his spot on the team if

he would have hit a wide open JMac streaking into the end zone but

overthrew him. Remember that play well when he is cut.

I'll tell you this Fred, Mangini was looking for someone to complete

a drive for a TD. He could have solidified his spot on the team if

he would have hit a wide open JMac streaking into the end zone but

overthrew him. Remember that play well when he is cut.

I remember it.

I remember it from last year when he did it twice in two games.

As a scrambler, I give him credit, but if you scramble all the time and can't throw a ball into the endzone, time to go.

BZ

Yeeeaaah!

What a performance.

B. Bollinger (10-16, 69)

I was right all along.

POTW nom for the deadicated Frederated Jetsonian, he of the unwavering loyalty to Bollydoll.

nothing bad to say about Bollinger-he's one of ours but I still wish that he could punch it into the EZ-he should run down THERE-it's his strength-I wonder if he can play any other positions

we already have a qb who's better as a towel-waving cheerleader.

we already have a qb who's better as a towel-waving cheerleader.

Are all of your 132 posts bashing Chad here? I know a good % of them on TGG are.

Your posts just makes me want to root for Chad more so that he comes back and proves you wrong.

10-16 for 69, or in other words, 4.3 yards per attempt, and we're HAPPY?

He runs because he looks at receiver #1 and if he's not open, he gets scared. McCareins was OPEN in the end zone on post and he threw the ball where Wilt Chamberlin could not catch it.

Bollinger is AWFUL.

Yeeeaaah!

What a performance.

B. Bollinger (10-16, 69)

I was right all along.

Are all of your 132 posts bashing Chad here? I know a good % of them on TGG are.

Your posts just makes me want to root for Chad more so that he comes back and proves you wrong.

all he's going to do is get you another top 5 draft pick, if he lasts more than a few games.

10-16 for 69, or in other words, 4.3 yards per attempt, and we're HAPPY?

He runs because he looks at receiver #1 and if he's not open, he gets scared. McCareins was OPEN in the end zone on post and he threw the ball where Wilt Chamberlin could not catch it.

Bollinger is AWFUL.

unlike the cult of chad admits, the other qbs, bolly and clemmins, do not fumble, show up to play every game, and do not throw picks on outside throws and can actually throw a pass downfield that is not a rainbow and quacks after 7 yards.

unlike the cult of chad admits, the other qbs, bolly and clemmins, do not fumble, show up to play every game, and do not throw picks on outside throws and can actually throw a pass downfield that is not a rainbow and quacks after 7 yards.

I have nothing against Chad, but there is some truth to this post.

While kellen is still an unproven commodity, it's clear that Bolly is more mobile (duh), more durable (duh), and more accurate with the long ball.

Anybody who can't see that is in a hazy, dazy, lazy, crazy fog-like state!

I have nothing against Chad, but there is some truth to this post.

While kellen is still an unproven commodity, it's clear that Bolly is more mobile (duh), more durable (duh), and more accurate with the long ball.

Anybody who can't see that is in a hazy, dazy, lazy, crazy fog-like state!

Mrs. Bollinger,

When Brooks moves back home in a few weeks will this impact your posting ability? I hope not, so please try to get his laundry done and cook his meals in a timely manner.

We would miss you.

Clemens hasn't played a down in the NFL. Comparing him to Chad at this point is ludicris.

Brooks can't get it in the end zone. On more than one occasion last year he has multiple shots in the red zone and couldn't get it in. Brooks also doesn't step up in the pocket and throw, he scrambles way too easily. He also gets his passes batted down because of his height.

BZ

Archived