The Cuts are here

SoFlaJets

Offensive linemen Ed Blanton, Marko Cavka, Charles Missant, Steve Morley, Doug Nienhuis, and Issac Snell; wide receivers Reggie Newhouse, Dante Ridgeway and Sloan Thomas; tight ends Joel Dreessen, Joe Kowalewski, and Walter Rasby; running back Stacy Tutt; defensive linemen Darrell Adams, Matt McChesney, Brennan Schmidt; linebackers Craig Bailey, Blake Costanzo and Darrell McClover; defensive backs Andre Maddox, Ray Mickens, Hank Poteat and Jamie Thompson

Offensive linemen Ed Blanton, Marko Cavka, Charles Missant, Steve Morley, Doug Nienhuis, and Issac Snell; wide receivers Reggie Newhouse, Dante Ridgeway and Sloan Thomas; tight ends Joel Dreessen, Joe Kowalewski, and Walter Rasby; running back Stacy Tutt; defensive linemen Darrell Adams, Matt McChesney, Brennan Schmidt; linebackers Craig Bailey, Blake Costanzo and Darrell McClover; defensive backs Andre Maddox, Ray Mickens, Hank Poteat and Jamie Thompson

Some surprises. Hopefully we can slip some of them onto the PS.

Blanton

Newhouse

McClover

Maddox

Damn - Wallace Wright made the team ahead of Reggie Newhouse. That's a surprise. I'm also surprised that Dreesen got cut as well.

Sorry about McClover, JC.

This can't be right, doesn't this leave us with Baker and Ryan as TEs? And why Poteat? didn't we just sign him?

glad dante got that TD last night. He seemed so happy... oh well.

newhouse is a surprise.

yesterday i saw Issac run...boy that is a big guy who looks uncomfortable in his skin...he lumbers.... looked like he would do the 40 in 40.

Damn - Wallace Wright made the team ahead of Reggie Newhouse. That's a surprise. I'm also surprised that Dreesen got cut as well.

Sorry about McClover, JC.

I'm not surprised about Wright beating Newhouse. They both looked good. Newhouse made some nice catches, but didn't totally knock me out as far as going after the ball. I believe that Wright made it because he seemed to be a much better tackler on special teams and is a more viable return option.

I was surprised about Dreesen. I thought he looked good and we now seem light at TE. I hope Tutt makes the PS. Rasby hadn't been here long. Poteet and Sloan Thomas were on the team for about a day. When is the trade deadline? I'm wondering if they are planning some pickups and further cuts or trades to pair down the roster and at least take a further look at the newer guys if nobody else.

Does Ray get a job somewhere else or some kind of coaching position?

OL Ed Blanton he was tall

OL Marko Cavka um what can i say about him

OL Charles Missant no idea

OL Steve Morley we traded for him

OL Doug Nienhuis always signed autographs good guy

OL Issac Snell ******* stood up the tent

WR Reggie Newhouse wow

WR Dante Ridgeway hurt most of camp i guess wright outplayed him

WRSloan Thomas 2 days we hardly knew you

TE Joel Dreessen... wow

TE Joe Kowalewski nice kid

TE Walter Rasby bye

RB Stacy Tutt qb converted to rb never works

DL Darrell Adams never looked like a fb player

DL Matt McChesney nice tatoo

DL Brennan Schmidt nice bike

LB Craig Bailey roughing the passer number 49 sealed your fate bro

LB Blake Costanzo telling the kid i am not a celeb i am just a normal guy good kid

LB Darrell McClover.... wow speechless

DB Andre Maddox wow

CB Ray Mickens wow

CB Hank Poteat.... 1 day we hardly knew ya

CB Jamie Thompson he always signed autographs

Archived