Jerricho Cotchery Bandwagon: All aboard!!

Smizzy

I've actually always liked this guy, and always thought he should start over Mccarreins. It was funny how the Herm apologists last year, and Herm himself would keep ragging on Cotchery and saying he wasn't good. Thank god for Mangini giving players a chance to play, and not just handing jobs to ineffective vets.

Cotchery was almost tackled on that play. If he was really good, there would have been no need for Mumbles to review it.

Let's see if I can recall my words for Mumbles when he chucked the red flag. Ah yes I remember now. "YOU SUCK!" That was an amazing freaking play by Cotchery btw.

I hate the word fluke. I don't use it often. But that was a fluke play.

Even so credit to him for being alert and having the presence of mind to not even hesitate before getting up and running.

How about you "fluke" suck my balls. Don't hate on the fact that the Jets have TWO WR's better than any on your team.

Enough with the chest thumping. NOBODY HERE DISCOVERED COTCH. We finally got rid of Herm, and Mangini decided to give him a shot after McCareins showed up for TC out of shape.

Cotch made his own way.

and...as Chrebet was saying on SNY's post game report-the kid worked his ass off in the off season programs and TC-I'll tell ya Jetcanes TC reports really taught me something this year;how good practices can equate into players having good years....Rhodes and Cotch come to mind immediately with Dyson not far behind

I don't think there was ever a LACK of a bandwagon, so to speak. He wasn't given the playing time he deserved, which was hardly his fault. Folks have been screaming for it for two years! My biggest gripe about last season, throw EVERYONE out there, Practice Squad, homeless guy in street clothes, take the leashes off when the season was lost on paper. Whatever, no looking back.

Did you see L.C. on the monitor at the game (i.e. T.O.)? What's next for Cotchery, J.C.?! Jesus Christ Superstar, here we come.

Archived