Brady Outperformed PennyBoy Yesterday

PatsFanTX

Because Shanahan thinks HE is the genius and doesn't get mesmerized by seeing BB standing across the field :)

you see Belichick hugging Shanahan after the game-he gave Mangini two fingers and couldn't even look at him-scumbag.I can't WAIT till we beat them in December

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you see Belichick hugging Shanahan after the game-he gave Mangini two fingers and couldn't even look at him-scumbag.I can't WAIT till we beat them in December

Yeah, I noticed that. He probably gave him a hug on purpose because of what happened last week :)

it's funny KS that every time the camera panned over to Belichick on the sidelines my middle finger automatically went up at the screen

I usually have a similar reaction when I see Herm on tv. Normally I just say "F*** you Herm". My friends get a kick out of it when we're watching games and that stupid commercial comes on that has Herm at the end of it. They're suprised when I do it each and every time :box:

Ugly wins, cr*ppy teams, whatever. What TX here is missing is the 'W' is the only thing that matters, so he can take his opinion to a Broncos board and see what they have to say over why NE can't get arrested against them these days. I'd like to go on record as pointing out to him that NE in no way looked stellar against us in our hideous First Q of play. It was more due to our lack and us being semi-retarded than their flawless play and killer acumen. And NE won. Yesterday, they didn't. For much the same reasons.

Bottom line is, good teams also beat who they are EXPECTED to beat. Unlike the Jets of the past, we took out two teams we should have taken out. The exception there is our win over the Browns in '04, a game we ordinarily would have choked on, but as I say, an exception to our old, general rule. Be warned about our next meeting, TX. I'd be watching your back for us if I were you. NOT the same old Jets, so I wouldn't get too comfy in your ass-creeping britches. Our final record may not wind up being too pretty, but all in all, other teams will NOT take us lightly.

On the money. The NFL is litered with bad teams, mediocre teams and even the very good teams are all flawed. I have my issues with Pennington but in this league he is a top 10 QB and he is going to beat the majority of teams he faces. Can we surprise one or two of the better teams? who knows but who thought we had as many playmakers on O as it now appears we do?

I noticed that as well. And didn't Belichick make some sort of sarcastic comment during the week about how it's not his MO to hug and kiss other coaches? The guy clearly has a grudge against Mangini. It doesn't matter. No one should be insulted or upset. If anything he should be embarrassed, but somehow I don't think he cares either. Being classless IS his MO.

PS - We meet them November 12th after the bye week. I'm not sure we'll beat them, but that's when we play.

On the money. The NFL is litered with bad teams, mediocre teams and even the very good teams are all flawed. I have my issues with Pennington but in this league he is a top 10 QB and he is going to beat the majority of teams he faces. Can we surprise one or two of the better teams? who knows but who thought we had as many playmakers on O as it now appears we do?

Any given Sunday, Mr. Biggs. Thing is, I don't see the Jets going down without a fight or sitting on a lead instead of going for the jugular like in the past. Coaching is the difference maker, which can make guys think they're even better than they really are. A domino effect that ripples from one player to the next, a team mentality. As to NE on this day, I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Hehehe.

good post why DOES Shanahan OWN Belichick anyway?

Psyche! A head game that Shanahan is winning as of late. NE this, NE that. Their persona is what precedes them on the field every time. Not being in awe of them is half the battle. A beatable team. Seriously. Any given Sunday.

Any given Sunday, Mr. Biggs. Thing is, I don't see the Jets going down without a fight or sitting on a lead instead of going for the jugular like in the past. Coaching is the difference maker, which can make guys think they're even better than they really are. A domino effect that ripples from one player to the next, a team mentality. As to NE on this day, I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Hehehe.

I concur sage one. I also think we may have a bit more of the real talent than anyone of us really expected. It's looking like we had a pretty hot draft on the O side of the ball.

I usually have a similar reaction when I see Herm on tv. Normally I just say "F*** you Herm". My friends get a kick out of it when we're watching games and that stupid commercial comes on that has Herm at the end of it. They're suprised when I do it each and every time :box:

at the jet bar I go to every time Herm's face comes up on the screen the crowd yells a collective 'DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'

When you come back tomorrow why don't you be a good little student and bring Jetophile one of these.

apple_macintosh.jpg

Hehehe. It is apple season in NY as well, come to think of it.

Thanks for letting me know that.

I'm glad I learned something on the board this morning.

Glad to be of service. Anything else would be downright Un-American.

tom_brady6.jpg

=

1184walk.jpg

:rolleyes:

Seriously, Tex was joking.

Remember the posts last week where every Jets' fan was blowing smoke up Chad's ass after getting 300 yards? That were accumalated after trailing 24-0? Ring a bell?

Clicks? Whistles?

Correct....mainly though TX wanted to ensure a subject OTHER than the Pats performances against the better teams in the leagues the past 2 seasons.

Brady: 31/55, 320 yards, 1 TD and 0 INT.

PennyBoy: 19/29, 183 yards, 1 TD and 0 INT.

Boy I wish our team was playing behind and had to throw the ball every play late.

Jets - W

Patriots - L

It's that simple.

Oh and, your boy didn't throw Champ Bailey's way or else he would've had a pick or two. Darrent Williams, Charlie Pemah & Dominque Foxworth arn't better then Nate Clements & Terence McGee, either.

Well, looking at Chads numbers vs. Bradys numbers, one could make the point that Brady played better.

However, the scoreboard tells us that the Jets outplayed their opponent yesterday and the Pats didn't. I'm happy.

Yea, PennyBoy always beats the Pop Warner teams in the NFL.

Watch what he does against a good team like the Colts.

He is like clockwork, he can't beat a good team.

You mean when he beat the Colts in the playoffs in 2002? Chargers in the playoffs on the road in 2004? Would have beaten the Steelers at Pittsburgh to go to the AFC Championship game had it not been for Doug Brien choking two makeable field goals at the end of the game?

Not every QB can be like your boys Troy Aikman/Tom Brady and have a great team surrounding them all the time.

You mean when he beat the Colts in the playoffs in 2002? Chargers on the road in 2004? Would have beaten the Steelers at Pittsburgh had it not been for Doug Brien choking two makeable field goals at the end of the game?

Peter, welcome back. I am glad to see you received JN's busfare to get back from KC.

We always welcome back those who have strayed ;)

1). You mean when he beat the Colts in the playoffs in 2002?

2). Would have beaten the Steelers at Pittsburgh to go to the AFC Championship game had it not been for Doug Brien choking two makeable field goals at the end of the game?

1). You are not referencing a game that was played 4 years ago, are you?

2). Wrong. If PennyBoy could have led the Jets to more than 3 points in 5 quarters of football against the Steelers, Doug Brien would still be the kicker for the NYJ's.

2). Wrong. If PennyBoy could have led the Jets to more than 3 points in 5 quarters of football against the Steelers, Doug Brien would still be the kicker for the NYJ's.

Doug Brien missed a FG in San Diego as well as a few 20-35 yarders throughout that season. I don't think he'd be around right now in 2006, no way, no how. If he was any good, he'd be somewhere else right now.

that's as much in the past as oh say...um let's see-oh how about Patriots dominance

55 passes last night against Denver mustered up 7pts in garbage time.:eek:

Why not? You seem to live in the past by contantly harping on things Chad's done in the past several years. You can't have it both ways.

Brady: 31/55, 320 yards, 1 TD and 0 INT.

PennyBoy: 19/29, 183 yards, 1 TD

Do you clowns now see how utterly ridiculous that is?:eek:

whenevr your quaterback has to throw over 35 times a game you have issues. yeah he threw for 320 yards but his yards per throw average is 6 yards thats is not good no matter where u play

Archived