Brady Outperformed PennyBoy Yesterday

PatsFanTX

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see tx's point. Chad did play better this week, he is right.

But Chad also played better than brady a week ago yesterday vs the pats. Brady had all day in the pocket vs the Jets and still didnt outperform Chad.

The pats "dynasty" is dead. The Broncos arent even a great team, and they took it to the pats in foxboro. Belichick is crapping himself trying to find a way to leave as head coach.

Brady: 31/55, 320 yards, 1 TD and 0 INT.

PennyBoy: 19/29, 183 yards, 1 TD and 0 INT.

Do you clowns now see how utterly ridiculous that is?:eek:

According to you Chad would not even be playing in the NFL anymore. And he already has 2 Wins so you just sound stupid when you comment on Pennington now days.

Wow! Do people actually think Tex was serious? In between all the ripping on Penny and Drob, Tx has consistantly said the W's and L's are all that matters. Jets fans always bring up the QB stats to cover the losses...

He was baiting, and even told you he was baiting at the bottom of his post, yet you still took the bait hook, line and sinker...

Wow! Do people actually think Tex was serious? In between all the ripping on Penny and Drob, Tx has consistantly said the W's and L's are all that matters. Jets fans always bring up the QB stats to cover the losses...

He was baiting, and even told you he was baiting at the bottom of his post, yet you still took the bait hook, line and sinker...

Finally, a smart and insightful Jets fan who gets the meaning of the thread.

Too bad I wont get to see the Bengals game this week.

It will be interesting to see if they can get it together to face an undefeated team. Its an early season measuring stick game for them, too.

the fidgets they have in that defensive backfiled are gonna be having a long day against Chad and TJ-is it a 1:00 game JC? and are you going to the game?

the fidgets they have in that defensive backfiled are gonna be having a long day against Chad and TJ-is it a 1:00 game JC? and are you going to the game?

Late game.

Yeah, it could be brutal if they do not get pressure on Palmer.

I wanna be just like Mike.

Just love TX's JI groupies who came over after he received his timeout and feel they have in depth knowlegde of TX's troll mannerisms.

Everyone knows TX was kidding sport.

He started this thread to deflect attention away from how poor the Pats have performed against the better teams in the league since the start of 2005.

Brady: 31/55, 320 yards, 1 TD and 0 INT.

PennyBoy: 19/29, 183 yards, 1 TD and 0 INT.

Do you clowns now see how utterly ridiculous that is?:eek:

Yeah, it's friggin' rediculous that Brady threw 55 times.

Also, Chad came out with a W while Brady was pouting on the sideline after getting his ass handed to him.:yahoo:

I wanna be just like Mike.

Just love TX's JI groupies who came over after he received his timeout and feel they have in depth knowlegde of TX's troll mannerisms.

Everyone knows TX was kidding sport.

He started this thread to deflect attention away from how poor the Pats have performed against the better teams in the league since the start of 2005.

Solid work, GS

Well, looking at Chads numbers vs. Bradys numbers, one could make the point that Brady played better.

However, the scoreboard tells us that the Jets outplayed their opponent yesterday and the Pats didn't. I'm happy.

100% correct.

Football is a TEAM game. When, the Jets and Pats play, it is not Tom Brady vs. Chad Pennington in a foot race. It is the New York Jets vs. the New England Patriots. It is a TEAM game.

"Wins" is not the most important statistic for a QB as people like TX claim. It's a flawed statistic, just like wins in baseball.

TX always ignores my posts on this subject. There are several I have made in the past that I would STILL love to see his response to, but he ignores them, because he has nothing to combat them, whatsoever.

"Wins" is not the most important statistic for a QB as people like TX claim. It's a flawed statistic, just like wins in baseball.

:-s

Wins are all that matter.

I agree that alot more goes into the won/loss record of the QB. The bottmline is the more talent they have around them, usually the better their record is.

Whether a QB throws for 100 or 400 yrds, if they win, and do not lose the game, everything else is equal.

Troll,

I don't know which one of your comments is more dumb.

That "wins" are not the most important stat for a QB or that Vince Young will not be a good NFL QB.

Both are pretty stupid.;)

Troll,

I don't know which one of your comments is more dumb.

That "wins" are not the most important stat for a QB or that Vince Young will not be a good NFL QB.

Both are pretty stupid.;)

I'm not 100% convinced about Young either. He could still be Aaron Brooks. Or he could be Michael Vick, with an "accurate" passing arm.

Why the comparison to Brooks and Vick?

Young is like neither one of them.

2 incredibly athlethic Q/Bs, one who can't ever seem to make a right decision, the other who runs at the first sign of trouble.

I don't see Young as a talented passer like another very athlethic Q/B, maned McNabb.

Archived