It's official - The NFL is fixed

#27TheDominator

Anyone else watching this BS on MNF?

Right...you can totally fix if you fumble the football, or drop a pass, or hell, even get a touchdown.

Hey I just heard that all the players get together in a meeting and map out what's going to happen. So every time you see someone's hand wave in the air to try and tip the pass, it's all fixed. They spend HOURS working on how to make it look so real. It is kind of like wrestling. You know how wrestling looks so real? Yeah, it's like that.

yep the nfl is fixed. the nfl payed the falcons to lose the game. and that blocked punt, they cheated by using a madden cheat. the falcons played a terrible game tonight, and the saints played their best. but even with this game fresh in memory, Im confident that if we played them on monday, we'd win.

What's really sweet is the AFC East leading New York Jets get not a syllable on MNF's halftime show. That's ok - speak softly and carry a big stick.

That's probably because the Jets aren't in first place. We may be Denver's bitches, but the Jets are still our bitches until further notice.

That's probably because the Jets aren't in first place. We may be Denver's bitches, but the Jets are still our bitches until further notice.

Don't worry, that will change soon enough. And it'd be nice if you guys manned up when it happens, instead of making excuses or dissappearing.

What's really sweet is the AFC East leading New York Jets

Another delusional Jet fan who just makes things up.

The Jets are NOT leading the AFCE.

They are in 2nd place behind the AFCE leading Patriots because of their 1-1 division record compared to the Pats 2-0 division record.

Nice try though.

Vick did throw a perfect TD pass that bounced off Crumpler's hands when no one was within 4 yards of him.

I don't think much of Vick as a QB, but that makes it a 7-7 game at the time and, as they say, everything changes everything.

I don't really have a like/hate opinion of Atlanta or NO one way or the other. But it was a feel-good win for NO. Other than Falcons fans and people that bet on them, probably every other person in the country was rooting for the 'aints.

Saints dominated the game -I do not see the reference to a "fix" being appropriate.

Michael Vick doubters have a field day!

I don't really think it's fixed, but before the Saints even got the ball, Vick fumbled*, they blocked a punt and Crumpler dropped an obvious EASY TD. The kind that cause people on this board to demand cuts for.

Oh yeah, and the fact that the Saints dominated the game would also be evidence of a fix IMHO.

*edit: Vick's fumble should have been a Saints TD, but the db smacked it out of bounds when had an easy pick up and run.

Archived