Patsys vs Colts Thread

madmike1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've owned Chevy's my entire life and never once had any trouble. My wife drives one to work every day that has 215,000 miles on it.

Chevy is making the best cars in their history right now and those ford commercials are another reason to get a chevy heh.

Do you hate him more than Doug Flutie?

It's real close. Honestly, I beg for Faulk's release every pre-season. I met him once......if he is 5'7" I'd be shocked. There he was with his shorty doo-rag posse at a fundraiser. The midget gang. Screw him and his bros. I want him gone.

I tell you though - I had a feeling the Pats would lose tonight. Woman's intuition. However, I want to play Horse Face and his gang in the playoff's. I feel REAL good about a rematch.

It's real close. Honestly, I beg for Faulk's release every pre-season. I met him once......if he is 5'7" I'd be shocked. There he was with his shorty doo-rag posse at a fundraiser. The midget gang. Screw him and his bros. I want him gone.

So if I get your name for Secret santa this year I guess a Kevin Faulk jersey is out of the question

How DARE you complain about ANY calls in that game when they gave you a GIFT first down on that brady run on 4th down. That was one of the worst calls i've ever seen (they reviewed it and STILL blew it LMAO) and cost the colts AT LEAST 3 points. It shouldn't have been as close as it was.

They gave Brady a half yard bonus on that spot, couldn't believe they didn't overturn it on the review.

It looked like the refs didn't know who to suck off more, Peyton or Brady. (I think Peyton won that too). I even think Peyton asked for a personal foul on a late hit against his rb and he got it late in the game, LMAO!!!:yahoo:

So, how pissed off are the Pats 'gonna be going into next week's divisional match-up? VERY! I'll be in the Gillette Parking lot by 10:00am...:)

Thank god the Pats are playing a very weak pansy team next week.

This game will be over when the NCAA Jets run out of the tunnel.

This game will be over before the kick-off.

Thanks to the scedule maker for putting a bottom-feeding team on the schedule after the Colts game.

Overconfidence is just the recipe for disaster- now if only we can stop a running game.

Thank god the Pats are playing a very weak pansy team next week.

This game will be over when the NCAA Jets run out of the tunnel.

My oh my how the mighty have fallen.

Thanking the good man above that the Pats are facing a bottom feeder next week.

I remembered when the Pats fan wasn't afraid of anyone. Brimg em all on. We have the genius, the Greatest QB in the history of the game. Great D.

This is a dark day in Patriots history.

Sad.

:-s

Yeah, the Patriots are just what the Jets wants. A pissed off Patriots team.

Pissed off?

Nah, sometimes you are just beat, you give your best effort and you are just beat...nothing you ccan do about that.

That was the Patriots last night.

Showing it was the end of greatness.

Nothing to be mad aobut, you guys had your run.

Greedy fans like you will be mad, not Tom.

He knows the organization traded away his best offensive weapon...come on, this isn't rocket scientist.

Archived