In the stadium, people.

nj meadowlands

Everyone should be in that stadium this weekend 10 minutes before kickoff. We gotta get there early and make up for the piss poor showing our crowds have given the past few games. And yes, TX, they have been piss poor.

Let's mess Rexy up and get LOUD baby.

80 is 100% correct, I have been one of the culprits to arrive 3 minutes into the 1st quarter. I think it's a NY thing to be late (see Knick games), but it is just not right for football games. I am in the stadium and in my seat pre kickoff this week!

GET LOUD!

Better yet how about not waiting for Fireman Ed to get up for you to cheer. These problems have been going on for years with Jets fans.

Exactly, and I don't wait for 3rd down on defense to start cheering. Everyone should be screaming their lungs out the entire time the bears have the ball, I don't care if you're throat hurts. I really don't like fireman ed but I go with the chant because it is The Chant.

It sure would be interesting to see the crowd going nuts in "your" stadium :)

Last week, it seemed that Giants fans were into it for the first half, really quiet in the 3rd qtr. and by the 4th qtr. I thought the game was being played at Soldier Field, since most of the Giants fans went home. Please stick around on Sunday.:box:

Last week, it seemed that Giants fans were into it for the first half, really quiet in the 3rd qtr. and by the 4th qtr. I thought the game was being played at Soldier Field, since most of the Giants fans went home. Please stick around on Sunday.:box:

Well given the fact the Jets will have already run away with the game by halftime, leaving early won't really hinder the Jets blowout efforts.

Don't worry, the jets fans are MUCH different than the giant fans.

Better yet how about not waiting for Fireman Ed to get up for you to cheer. These problems have been going on for years with Jets fans.

It's pretty hard to get 80,000 people to start the chant at the same moment without SOMEONE on the Jumbotron.

I mean, to hell with Ed, put me on the screen and I'll do it. But it's not possible to have it happen spontaneously.

It's pretty hard to get 80,000 people to start the chant at the same moment without SOMEONE on the Jumbotron.

I mean, to hell with Ed, put me on the screen and I'll do it. But it's not possible to have it happen spontaneously.

That's not necessarily true. It happends all the time in soccer stadiums around the globe. There is a "Fireman Ed" type of leader in each section and they help get the crowd involved and synchronized.

Well given the fact the Jets will have already run away with the game by halftime, leaving early won't really hinder the Jets blowout efforts.

On a serious note, why do fans leave the stadium early when their team is winning big? I realize the excitement level isn't there, but shouldn't you stick around to make some noise for your team, when the clock shows 00:00 at the end of the game?

I was at your stadium in 2000 when you guys dropped a game to the Jints. Spare us all this "we're hardcore" crap. I SAW that POS married to Halas's daughter slurring his words through your fight song without dropping an iota of his Tanqueray&tonic. You had oNE great season in about 50; so did we. STFU.

AND WE'RE WINNING SUNDAY.

It does not take much to get your section up to make noise on defense..the Jets chant is fine and all but just make noise etc while on defense. Everyone seems so fixated on waiting for Ed... anyhow I agree why leave early? what to miss 10 minutes of traffic that you are going to sit in anyway? but then of course you could always lie and say you were there like many do ha ha

It does not take much to get your section up to make noise on defense..the Jets chant is fine and all but just make noise etc while on defense. Everyone seems so fixated on waiting for Ed... anyhow I agree why leave early? what to miss 10 minutes of traffic that you are going to sit in anyway? but then of course you could always lie and say you were there like many do ha ha

To me it never made any sense -if you are going to go to a game and make the time and effort why would you leave the game early. I always stay to the end of the game. You are only going to sit in the parking lot anyway

We need to be as loud as we possibly can be with 10-15,000 Bears fans around the stadium. The 55-60,000 Jets faithful need to get LOUD. Period. Grossman cannot perform under pressure so the defense will need to do most of it but the fan noise can do nothing but help our defense stay in the game and possibly force a few timeouts. We did that to Peyton, we can do it to Grossman.

U may think the jets dont have a homefield advantage, but u ever been around the meadowlands when the Giants are playin? makes me sick. people ask you to sit down on third down cuz they can't see. Feel happy that your fans are at least a little more into it than ours. Btw, kill the bears for me, dont let em get two in a row at GS, grossman sucks

I must admit came up for the Dolphins game and was quite disappointed by the lack of noise and enthusisim from the crowd -- JUst once I would like to be there with the place rocking

I said that in a post after the game and people jumped down my throat..WE can make a difference..Lets fire it up tomorrow and make it hard for DA BEARS

Archived