Cimini On Justin Miller

Maxman

Whispers: Quietly, Justin Miller has disappeared from the radar at cornerback. He's too inconsistent for this staff.

Man that 'other' QB spot really has been a revolving door this year. Camp Mangini is not afraid to make changes. Ego? Check it at the door.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So just so we have this straight...the Jets have spent second round picks on a kicker and a kicker returner? :ahhh:

Long Version: The kicker just made the 2nd longest kick in Jets history and the kick returner has 2 TDs this year.

Short Version: Yes.

Ca-ca at CB, but you can't tell me that opposing teams don't try to avoid kicking the ball to him. He's creating fear there, and he was almost a game buster vs. the Colts. Yeah, coulda woulda shoulda, etc. as to how the game turned out, but he seems to be developing something special there. Next year will tell for sure if it's lucky mojo, but I don't think it's a one trick pony. Nope.

Ca-ca at CB, but you can't tell me that opposing teams don't try to avoid kicking the ball to him. He's creating fear there, and he was almost a game buster vs. the Colts. Yeah, coulda woulda shoulda, etc. as to how the game turned out, but he seems to be developing something special there. Next year will tell for sure if it's lucky mojo, but I don't think it's a one trick pony. Nope.

good post

you never know with these kick returners, but this guy seems all right

i have alot more faith in him being a good KR for a long time then ever being a good corner...

i have alot more faith in him being a good KR for a long time then ever being a good corner...

He doesn't seem to have the instincts. Sometimes you CAN'T coach something somebody just ain't got. Like Vilma, he's got intangibles regardless of his size. I think the CB idea will be abandonded at some point in the near future (draft). Let him just play to his strengths. So he runs back for a TD but gets torched when he's playing D. Unless he has some supreme cerebral dawning, it'll run out of logic soon enough. It doesn't mean he's a bust.

He doesn't seem to have the instincts. Sometimes you CAN'T coach something somebody just ain't got. Like Vilma, he's got intangibles regardless of his size. I think the CB idea will be abandonded at some point in the near future (draft). Let him just play to his strengths. So he runs back for a TD but gets torched when he's playing D. Unless he has some supreme cerebral dawning, it'll run out of logic soon enough. It doesn't mean he's a bust.

Makes you wonder if they will turn him into a W/R down the road.

Sort of like this. A burner, who hopefully can catch the ball while running.:confused:

My understanding is that he's got really good hands but is appearing to not have it upstairs. We'll see, he's still a very good and athletic football player, I trust Mangini to find a place for him to stick around. Whether they re-sign him is another story.

Archived