Hey Alk...Maroney injured Week 13

Smizzy

Patriots | Maroney injured Week 13

Sun, 3 Dec 2006 23:06:19 -0800

Kyle Psaty, of Patriots.com, reports New England Patriots RB Laurence Maroney (undisclosed) asked to be relieved after his fourth carry of the Week 13 game. Maroney did not return, even though he was announced as probable to return to the game. It was also announced Maroney had "the wind knocked out of him."

What a pussy.

Pretty funny...Watch the spin on this one

What kind of spin? If it was the wind knocked out, he's a little bitch that needs to suck it up. I'm not going to stand here and make him out to be superman because he got up and waved his arms after suffering a high school injury like you idiots did with Pennington.

Compared to you guys...no it is not.

I think youve got that backwards. You chowds come here and troll and you get what you deserve.

all kidding aside, bringing Wayne into a conversation concering concussions is nothing but baiting.

I think youve got that backwards. You chowds come here and troll and you get what you deserve.

all kidding aside, bringing Wayne into a conversation concering concussions is nothing but baiting.

Because being a wise-arse is something I've never, ever done before!

It's a joke. Just like I suppose most of the other garbage here is a joke. This messageboard is all about "baiting." That's how threads grow. Noodle-brain, noodle-legs, noodle arms, noodle logic.

Because being a wise-arse is something I've never, ever done before!

It's a joke. Just like I suppose most of the other garbage here is a joke. This messageboard is all about "baiting." That's how threads grow. Noodle-brain, noodle-legs, noodle arms, noodle logic.

Shame on you, Garb - no one has a sense of humor around here anymore, did you forget? ;)

According to reports this morning - Maroney is concussed. That would make him a noodle brain. Twenty five more concussions, and he and Wayne Chrebet can hang out together and try to remember stuff.

rumor has it that maroney didn't have much of a brain before anyways...

OOH....WHACK,....FLOP...CRASH...SPLAT

So true, I won't let his articulate interviews and the way he handles stupid media questions and pressure dissuade me either. The man is obvioulsy a retard. Oh, if only he would have become a Jet! He'd be a real smarty-pants then!

So true, I won't let his articulate interviews and the way he handles stupid media questions and pressure dissuade me either. The man is obvioulsy a retard. Oh, if only he would have become a Jet! He'd be a real smarty-pants then!

Theres that word again...whats with you chowds???

just because someone handles the media well does not make one smart.

Archived