I come in peace

HudsonVallleyBillsFan

Hey guys,

I really have to congratulate you guys on a very well-played and surprising season thus far. I'm looking forward to the game this weekend. I will be there as I am a Bills fan living in Westchester County and I have been to so many bills jets games up in buffalo and this will be my first live NFL game not at Ralph Wilson stadium. I always remember in the late 90's when the bills were in their glory years and the Jets, while they weren't very good back then, always gave the bills a hard time. I really expect another tight game this time around. I think this will be a fairly high scoring affair. The Bills match up pretty well against the jets cause i think they'll be able to run the ball effectively and JP has been playing much better as of late and actually had one of his best games of the season when these guys played in week 2. Defensively the Bills do not match up as well. Pennington's quick release provides a lot of problems for a bills defense that is dependant on a strong pass rush. So I think the Jets will definitely be able to move the ball through the air and that will open things up for washington on the ground. But it definitely won't be as easy as it was against the packers and texans. The Bills are a team that is really starting to find their identity and really will be looking to next year to make a run. The Jets have a kick at the can this year but its a game like this which is a big test for gang green and the Bills will be fired up and angry after a tough loss last week. Im gonna pick the bills 31-27 and maybe that is my heart talking but i definitely think it will be a close game either way.

HVBF

greetings hudval, I agree with a lot of your points you've brought up. The afc east has done a nice job turning things around. They always play each other close so I know this is going to be a hard test for both teams. I don't want to get my hopes up with playoff talk but if we can get by the bills and phins I think we will make it. After that who knows what will happen. Anyways, welcome again and good luck.

Welcome.

The key for the Jets will be to control the running game. If the Bills run wild, this has the makings of a long afternoon for us. Buffalo, on the other hand, needs to figure out what the Jet defense will be throwing at them.

Should be a good game. Close one too.

Buffalo are our trap game. Historically anyway and especially in the 2nd game. I don't think it is any different this year. The Bills really had to give us the first game five times over before we finally got the message decided not to give it back. I think both team will be improved from where we were back then and it should be a good game.

This time (I hope) is that we have a new found stout run defense which is a big difference from whatr you saw from us the first time around. That, and the fact that this is a good and appropriately timed test test for Mangini's ability to AVOID the trap game. I also think that Buffalo lost their last realistic crack at the playoffs by going to 5-7 last week. Often the week after the prize has moved out of reach is the lowest point for a team.

Welcome to the site!

Buffalo are our trap game. Historically anyway and especially in the 2nd game. I don't think it is any different this year. The Bills really had to give us the first game five times over before we finally got the message decided not to give it back. I think both team will be improved from where we were back then and it should be a good game.

This time (I hope) is that we have a new found stout run defense which is a big difference from whatr you saw from us the first time around. That, and the fact that this is a good and appropriately timed test test for Mangini's ability to AVOID the trap game. I also think that Buffalo lost their last realistic crack at the playoffs by going to 5-7 last week. Often the week after the prize has moved out of reach is the lowest point for a team.

Welcome to the site!

Our trap game was Cleveland.

Didn't Buffalo lose a LB for the season on Sunday?

welcome biils guy, yeah it should be a dogfight on sunday. we'll find out if we're for real or not, but I think we are. lets hope for an injury free game.

I just got back from the fin jag game. the fins are not for real, but their cheerleaders rock

Welcome.

The divisional rivalry games are always up in the air and are never easy.

The Bills special teams and ability to make big plays scare me.

I think we will be much better against the run and will keep JP from doing much. If Chad can keep the ball and control the game, the Jets win.

BZ

Archived