Congrats Jets fans

StillerPaul

I can't think of a more deserving fanbase than you guys. Here's hoping you guys go on a tear all the way to Miami.

Best of luck! :yahoo:

Cardinals?

The Jets' fans are deserving of this because they are faithful to their team. While I want my team to win it all, I think I could stomach a Jets' win. Good luck in the playoffs. Better luck having the highest possible draft pick though. ;)

Hey StillerPaul, thanks for stopping by.

Good win by the Steelers today, I am sure knocking Cincy out of the playoff race was very rewarding!!

Knocking the bengals out was pretty rewarding. But any season that doesn't bring playoffs is failure to us Steeler fans. We've been spoiled.

I think the Jets might just be peeking at the right time. Going into the po's on a roll gives me alot of hope for em'. Good luck!

I think the Jets might just be peeking at the right time. Going into the po's on a roll gives me alot of hope for em'. Good luck!

Thanks, and I agree. Its not always about what team is the best its about what team is hot at the right time.

Make sure to post here more often, you're good people. :)

Stillerpaul good to see you on the board here- thanks -you are a class guy all the way-the Steelers gave you your championship last year which I am sure you will never forget-us Jet fans want that same type of feeling.

Cardinals?

The Jets' fans are deserving of this because they are faithful to their team. While I want my team to win it all, I think I could stomach a Jets' win. Good luck in the playoffs. Better luck having the highest possible draft pick though. ;)

Awww schucks, thanks. :)

And thank you Stiller, enjoyed the ending of your game. Best of luck next year.

Very classy, Paulie. Good luck with the new coach pick. Steelers seem to hire coaches as often as they select a pope. Wisenhut( a fromer Jets TE), Grimm or outsider? Big rumor in one of the NY papers is that the Rooneys are sweet on Greg Schiano.

Very classy, Paulie. Good luck with the new coach pick. Steelers seem to hire coaches as often as they select a pope. Wisenhut( a fromer Jets TE), Grimm or outsider? Big rumor in one of the NY papers is that the Rooneys are sweet on Greg Schiano.
GS = Staying at Rutgers.

Thanks.

I'm not too high on college coaches. I'd prefer an experienced coach at this point. But lately a buddy of mine has me looking hard at the Bears DC, Rivera. I am praying the new HC brings an attacking 4-3 D system with him!

Cardinals?

Call me cynical, but I sense reverse psychology here! Thanks, just the same! ;)

StillerPaul has always been a classy guy.

Cardinals?

Cardinals?

a.)They don't really have fans,

b.)The team has moved three times in recent history

Comparing the Jets to the Chicago/St. Louis/Phoenix Cardinals is weak. Should have went with the Lions or Vikings or something. At least those teams have loyal fans.

Archived