I'm Sorry...I Thought I Logged In to a Jets Board

The Troll

The front page is completely filled with topics about the god damn Patriots. And some people actually have the nerve to wonder why Pats fans post here.

Jesus He-Man Christ.

I will talk Jets with you. You start, pick a Jets topic and we'll chat.

The front page is completely filled with topics about the god damn Patriots. And some people actually have the nerve to wonder why Pats fans post here.

Jesus He-Man Christ.

And how many are started by Pats' fans? :yawn:

MOst people are Jets fans on this board and most are also Football fans.

Right now the draft is month's away, the Jets are done, and other teams are still playing in the playoffs. The Pats are still playing. Most people who are Jets fans hate the Pats. So whoever the Pats are playing, will be many people's favorite team for the week.

What else would people talk about?

The Jets season is over and there is only so many "we need turner, we need defense, we need this and that before it becomes old news fast."

The Pats played today.

The Jets can't improve until August.

Alright, tell me right now, what positions are you drafting with the first and second picks, and dont give me that BAP stuff. :P

Depends on free agency. Can they land that shutdown corner? If so they have enough depth to not worry about the position.

Assuming they lock it up in free agency the biggest need is RB and DT. There won't be a DT worthy of their pcik most likely so they probably go RB in Round One. Ideally speaking of course. DT in Round 2 would be ideal as well.

The Jets can't improve until August.

Wrong. They can compete with Daniel Synder once the Super Bowl is over. The coveted "Off Season Paper Champion" Award. Granted the Skins have won it every year Synder has been there. But it is worth trying for!

:P

Chad had a great year. With a full offseason of rest he will be even better next year.

He needs to cut down on the ints, and he'll have a better season.

That was a little uncharacteristic for him, but he did stay healthy for all 16 games, so that was pretty awesome in itself.

Jesus He-Man Christ.

I believe there are 4 or 5 us here (Pats fans)

The threads were started by Jets fans.

He needs to cut down on the ints, and he'll have a better season.

That was a little uncharacteristic for him, but he did stay healthy for all 16 games, so that was pretty awesome in itself.

Next year Chad's #'s will look like this:

3,500 yards passing

25 TD

12 INT

Any other questions? ;)

Damn you, Max, this my topic!

And I want to talk about James Dearth. He really did a fantastic job snapping this year, no?

James Dearth brought a presence to special teams this year like I have never seen before. His snaps were almost always perfect. Long Snapper is one position the Jets can scratch off the list. They are set here for years to come.

:)

James Dearth brought a presence to special teams this year like I have never seen before. His snaps were almost always perfect. Long Snapper is one position the Jets can scratch off the list. They are set here for years to come.

:)

LOL!

Can we just not throw it to him on 4th and goal?

;0

His snaps were very crisp all season. Had a lot of zip to them. A lot of bite. And a great job by Ben Graham all year of holding onto those low trajectory laser beams.

I would like to see the bond between Dearth and Graham continue to grow. There were times that they were not on the same page. Ultimately it falls on Graham. Because Dearth is a pro bowl caliber snapper.

It would be nice if Dearth and Graham spent the offseason in Miami working out with Plax and Shockey. It think that would help them take their game to the next level.

Good topic Troll. You are right, there is no reason to talk about the Pats. Plenty of Jets stuff going on!!!

I believe there are 4 or 5 us here (Pats fans)

The threads were started by Jets fans.

That's because the Pats fans derailed several other threads and necessitated those threads, where they further derailed them, and then whined about anti-Patriots posts on a Jets board. The funniest part about this is that I wasn't anti-Patriots before this complete lack of class and intelligence by the Patriots and their fans. We are defending a player that doesn't even play for us, but the Pats fans, talking about their team, are complaining about the Jets fans and site? You trolls are absolutely absurd.

I don't even want to comment anymore on this, it's just a waste of my time. I think I'll go find a Chargers board and see what they're saying.

I would like to see the bond between Dearth and Graham continue to grow. There were times that they were not on the same page. Ultimately it falls on Graham. Because Dearth is a pro bowl caliber snapper.

It would be nice if Dearth and Graham spent the offseason in Miami working out with Plax and Shockey. It think that would help them take their game to the next level.

Good topic Troll. You are right, there is no reason to talk about the Pats. Plenty of Jets stuff going on!!!

I logged on and saw not one topic about the Jets on the first page. I felt that was worthy of commemorating. Not saying the Pats aren't the story of the moment, but it was a little ridiculous.

I logged on and saw not one topic about the Jets on the first page. I felt that was worthy of commemorating. Not saying the Pats aren't the story of the moment, but it was a little ridiculous.

I agree.

In case you were wondering, I was not happy that the Pats won today. :P

I agree.

In case you were wondering, I was not happy that the Pats won today. :P

Not at all pleased. Especially considering not a single one of the teams I was rooting for this weekend won, and now I hate three of the four remaining teams, and the other one (Bears) bores me to tears.

Having to root for Peyton Manning to go to the Super Bowl makes me want to puke just thinking about it.

I don't even want to comment anymore on this, it's just a waste of my time. I think I'll go find a Chargers board and see what they're saying.

Go to a Chargers board and hang out with the NY Jets of the West.

Here is a head start: http://forums.chargers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=136

Disclaimer: My apologies to the people I like on this board.

His snaps were very crisp all season. Had a lot of zip to them. A lot of bite. And a great job by Ben Graham all year of holding onto those low trajectory laser beams.

I don't know.I noticed later in the year he lost some velocity on his snaps to Graham.It seemed like he wasn't following through.

I don't know.I noticed later in the year he lost some velocity on his snaps to Graham.It seemed like he wasn't following through.

I think he had a forearm strain that changed his motion slightly. I think with a normal offseaon of conditioning as long as they stress mechanics in the OTA's -- he will be fine snapping the ball next season.

:Typotux::yahoo:

Archived