The Official: I'm not watching the Super Bowl thread

Alk

Pats lost fair and square...and quite frankly, I need to stop whining about injuries. It's a fact of life in the NFL.

Still.....two weeks of Peyton ball-washing and two weeks of two black HC's facing eachother.....will make me gag. I think the fact that two black men are HC of two SB teams is a non-issue......which is what we truly want to achieve .....it NOT being an issue.

I agree with you 100% I wasn't even thinking about it until they just kept playing it up over and over and over again, and it really makes it look like black coaches are just inferior since it's such a big deal when they make it. I really don't see how anything positive can come up from continually mentioning race as an issue, I thought that most normal (that is non-racist) people just didn't even think about it. I suppose it's not quite as bad as obviously racist people like the KKK and groups like that, but imo, it's not much further down from that when you make a big deal about it.

So, you mean to tell me that on 2/4, from 6pm to 10:30pm, you're not going to watch football? Bull****.

What are you going to do? Read a book? You can't be logged in here, since there will be talk of the game and a game thread. Maybe Rocky Balboa will still be playing.

Just because you hate both teams, it doesn't give you an excuse not to watch. I didn' like a lot of SB matchups, but I watch.

That is because you are not a real football fan...just a pathetic bandwagon jumper like the rest of the so called Pats "fans" . Of course you aren't wathcing the SB.

actually a GREAT point Smizzy.

A GREAT point.

Its about the 'look at me , my team is champs', as opposed to the true love of football.

A GREAT point.

Its about the 'look at me , my team is champs', as opposed to the true love of football.

Gotta admit it is somewhat curious that one Pats fan deems yesterdays loss as our SB rather than discuss the game while another feels the SB is NOW not worth viewing.:yawn:

Yeah I realize I'm probably the only one here but oh well. This matchup holds no intrigue for me at all. I have hated Manning, Dungy and Polian since day one and Grossman is quite possibly the worst and ****iest starting qb in the NFL (a combination that I never thought was possible). I'm starting plans for my "anti-Super Bowl party" right now. Sure I'll be the only one attending but that's just fine with me.

Funny... that's exactly what I said at halftime when it looked like the Pats were actually going to win the game. The Pats vs. the Bears would have been the Superbowl of Mediocrity! Thank God I can at least now watch Peyton get his well deserved ring.

A GREAT point.

You couldn't be any more wrong but nothing out of the ordinary for you Mr. Tick Tick.

Somehwere between box numbers, gambling, specatacle, and beer and chicken wings, why wouldn't you watch? What is this, some kind of sick joke?Are you a freakin' commie?

Now if you want to avoid seeing Prince in assless chaps at halftime, that I understand. Does the NFL know that this guy is a nutball freak who's career has been over since around 1989?This is a recipe for embarrassment. This weirdo is going to do something.

PS-Liar Herman Edwards claims he doesn't watch the Super Bowl. Even he has to watch this one.

Archived