Vinatieri has more rings then Joe Namath.

PFSIKH

My gawd...I never thought I would see ''legendary Patriot poster PFSIKH'' become a bitter spamming troll. :lol: Discuss

In my own mind Bill...in my own mind. ;)

I am just pointing out that with all the things to discuss, we have several Patriot themed threads. I am just saying.

I'm an illustrator not a webmaster and I like it that way. But thanks for making it personal.

I am sorry. That was an unintentional low blow. As you can see Max quoted my edited post.

She better act fast. There are only a few geocities spots left! :Nuts:

:box:

At least I did not sell out to corporate America. (insert hippie smilie)

;)

Has more then Brady to asswipe

if this isn't a plain out flame, I don't know what is

he should be :banned:

Cmon -- we can't ban everyone. Every once in awhile you drop one to let them know you are serious. But let's not go crazy with this!

:P

Cmon -- we can't ban everyone. Every once in awhile you drop one to let them know you are serious. But let's not go crazy with this!

:P

I know...but its Monday, its cold and its been raining here for 2 days...plus he is a patsie* so....

don't cry on my part Dorothy...your patsies* might win another Super Bowl without AV...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

And you might go through the rest of your life hoping your sad franchise can win another.

3 > 1

JUST DON'T DISSAPPEAR WHEN WE DO........

I will not.

However, please excuse my abscence once I hit 60 and hopefully mature enough to the point of seeing the senselessness of posting on a Jets messageboard.

2> 1

No one is recognizing the tuck year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waaahh!!!!!

The same rule that the NFL rules committee has had 5 chances to change and has not.

It was and still is the correct call. Deal with it.

Archived