JUSTIN MILLER WON

jetsrule128

Justin Miller out sprinted 3 other blokes. Good for him.

I like Miller as a KR but that's it. He can make things happen returning kicks.

Does any Jets fan really want him on the field unless he is in on the dime package when it is 3rd and 20?

Does any Jets fan really want him on the field unless he is in on the dime package when it is 3rd and 20?

I'd like to see him returning punts if only he could catch them. IIRC he was supposed to be a monster punt returner in school.

here's one jet fan that wants hims to start opposite Dyson next year

IF

we make no FA pickups(Clements,Samuels) or draf a stud.

come on,they just said,he's the fastest man on the planet.

Did he fumble his award? I wanted to paint a bulls eye on his back when he fumbled a FAIR CATCH the year before last. I might be willing to entertain PR duties, knowing Westhoff's cane will get a work out behind closed doors. Just don't cane the soles of his feet Malaysian Style. The buttocks, however, are fair game.

I would like to see him cure his fumbling problems and return punts. That is what we thought he was going to excel at originally.

I would like to see him cure his fumbling problems and return punts. That is what we thought he was going to excel at originally.

Im sure he and the JETS have tried it more than once, he is obviously the best returner we have so Im sure Mangini wants him to do Punt Returns as well... problem is Mangini wont put up with butterfingers...

I never thought tackling was his problem, unless it was before the ball actually got near the receiver. Speed means nothing if you cannot harness it and use it to your advantage i.e. Deangelo Hall, Champ Bailey etc this guy has a long way to go to become more than a kr

Archived